How To: Add Factory Keyless Enter N Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitezracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I try to relearn the fob it says failure: fobik already learned so it seems that the hub is picking up the fob and when I check the fault codes the only thing I’m getting is the faults for the door handles and door antennas because I have not got to installing those yet.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But Alfa also says ignition must be in run position when running fob locate and I can’t put it in the run position.

Mine doesn’t require me to be in run when running the locate learned keys

I just ran this

57de36a420bf7bc4c0716db2a74cbff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I try to relearn the fob it says failure: fobik already learned so it seems that the hub is picking up the fob and when I check the fault codes the only thing I’m getting is the faults for the door handles and door antennas because I have not got to installing those yet.

Try and start your truck but use the key fob to push the push button to start. Don’t use your finger actually use your fob to push the button. Mine has asked me to do this once when I attempted to start my truck multiple times without the fob in range.

whitezracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see it has a bcm replaced option on Alfa and it says “Use this function when the BCM has been replaced. It will create the BCM backup of the secret key value stored in the RF-hub.” The hub I bought is the correct part number for my year model truck when looking it up online but I bought a used hub from a truck in a junkyard so could it be because the PIN number in my bcm does not match the PIN number in the rfhub it won’t let it turn on? I know when I programmed the key I could not use the pin to my truck I had to use the pin to the truck that the hub came out of.

whitezracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try and start your truck but use the key fob to push the push button to start. Don’t use your finger actually use your fob to push the button. Mine has asked me to do this once when I attempted to start my truck multiple times without the fob in range.

I have tried pushing the button with the fob but it does nothing.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There may have been an update for alphaobd in the past 24-48 hour's. Check and see. You may need to update

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

Yeah we had an update today for the correction of the 7” evic. It works now

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Yeah we had an update today for the correction of the 7” evic. It works now

Awesome. I knew I should of checked today. Now I have to wait until tomorrow

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
If you look in Alfa I posted screen shots

Just saw them. I wish I had my truck tonight at work, I'd do it on my break. I keep my old note 5 in my truck for those random urges to change or look at something while at work.

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just saw them. I wish I had my truck tonight at work, I'd do it on my break. I keep my old note 5 in my truck for those random urges to change or look at something while at work.

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

Lmao I have my lg stylo in my truck at all times. For the same reason [emoji23]

whitezracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the Rams like the Durango because if I get in my wife’s Durango and push the button without the fob in the car it will show on the evic “key fob not detected”
I am not getting any kind of message on the evic at all besides push brake and push button to start when I first open the door. It’s like the truck does not respond at all to me pushing the start button where my wife’s Durango will atleast show key fob not detected when I push the button without the fob in the vehicle.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the Rams like the Durango because if I get in my wife’s Durango and push the button without the fob in the car it will show on the evic “key fob not detected”
I am not getting any kind of message on the evic at all besides push brake and push button to start when I first open the door. It’s like the truck does not respond at all to me pushing the start button where my wife’s Durango will atleast show key fob not detected when I push the button without the fob in the vehicle.

Yes it is the same. Have you tried disconnecting the battery to get the bcm to reset?

whitezracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just went back thru and unslected all the keyless options with alfa and let the truck sit for about an hour to let that take affect. After that I went thru and activated each keyless option one at a time and let the truck sit for about 30 mins between each change and once I had all 4 activated I tried again and still the same thing. Has anyone else installed this on a 2014 Ram 1500, are there any other options that need to be activated in the bcm to make this work besides the 4 options in the beginning of this thread.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I just went back thru and unslected all the keyless options with alfa and let the truck sit for about an hour to let that take affect. After that I went thru and activated each keyless option one at a time and let the truck sit for about 30 mins between each change and once I had all 4 activated I tried again and still the same thing. Has anyone else installed this on a 2014 Ram 1500, are there any other options that need to be activated in the bcm to make this work besides the 4 options in the beginning of this thread.

Did you say you didn't have your antennas installed in hooked up?

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Are you using the android or windows version

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman