Icon reservoir mount front coilovers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We sell a lot of ICON coil overs. Feedback is always very good with them. I wouldn't hesitate to get an ICON coil over. We can offer a great price on those. Message me if interested

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are 7-9” lift for a ford. You may need to look into custom length to properly get your desired lift height.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
His Dana 60 solid axle is from a F250 from a previous post

RedSRT is correct. My front Dana 60 is from a 2007 superduty. Hence why I’m looking at the Ford coilovers. Truck is on jack stands at ride height now. Old coil buckets are cut off and ground down.
Will be using ballistic fabrication coilover frame mounts.

7EF552AC-A14B-4971-85AC-4EAC308551A7.jpeg

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We sell a lot of ICON coil overs. Feedback is always very good with them. I wouldn't hesitate to get an ICON coil over. We can offer a great price on those. Message me if interested

As far as I can tell, bilstein has a patent on the 7-9” Icon superduty coilovers. I do not believe Icon can sell them. Only Bilstein.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As far as I can tell, bilstein has a patent on the 7-9” Icon superduty coilovers. I do not believe Icon can sell them. Only Bilstein.
There is always a "Custom" length option

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

They’re currently listed for sale on the Icon website.

Why would Bilstein have a patent on that particular size shock that’s made my Icon?

Do you think you’ll me running into a ride quality issue putting a coilover that is made for a superduty on a Ram 1500?

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They’re currently listed for sale on the Icon website.

Why would Bilstein have a patent on that particular size shock that’s made my Icon?

Do you think you’ll me running into a ride quality issue putting a coilover that is made for a superduty on a Ram 1500?

Thanks I’ll have to check their site again. Didn’t see them on there.
As far as patents go, I have an acct with Icon, and when I was going to have remote reservoirs made for my ram 1500 12” lift kit...Icon was going to assign me a number so no one else could use it.
That’s what so assumed bilstein did.

As far as ride quality, I’m going to weigh each corner to determine spring weight Before I order.
I was quoted at just under $1,000 each for custom length, adj compression resevoir Icon coilovers if I remember correctly.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Thanks I’ll have to check their site again. Didn’t see them on there.
As far as patents go, I have an acct with Icon, and when I was going to have remote reservoirs made for my ram 1500 12” lift kit...Icon was going to assign me a number so no one else could use it.
That’s what so assumed bilstein did.

As far as ride quality, I’m going to weigh each corner to determine spring weight Before I order.
I was quoted at just under $1,000 each for custom length, adj compression resevoir Icon coilovers if I remember correctly.

1000 a side isn't bad for all the custom measurements and work going into that beast

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1000 a side isn't bad for all the custom measurements and work going into that beast

Not at all. I’ll have to call Icon and ask, but I’m pretty sure my cost included adj compression reservoirs. Another reason I am going with Icon, is because they use zinc primer, then powder coat their springs. Fox does not, that’s why the fox springs rust after one salty winter.