In a world gone Mad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I totally dont need it, but one day would love to have one.

Any color but white....cant go around telling people you have a white Power Wagon or they might look at you funny ;)

OP
OP
Westwind1124a

Westwind1124a

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 ZR2Hd
Engine
6.6 Duramax
I totally dont need it, but one day would love to have one.

Any color but white....cant go around telling people you have a white Power Wagon or they might look at you funny ;)

naw, guys and even a few ladies of all ethnicities stop to tell me they Love my white power wagon

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Attachment(11).jpeg

My Power Wagon equipped with Cooper S/T Maxx tires this past summer far above the treeline and still climbing up the rock strewn Bristol Head Peak. There would be no solace with the stock OEM Duratrac tires on this road.

Photo taken from a 2018 Jeep Rubicon equipped with 35" Cooper STT Pro's.

Last edited:

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I wish that I could be able to wash even just a tad bit of my Power Wagon. Another beautiful sunny day, but again it's too cold for an outdoor car wash at 18 degrees Fahrenheit ...View attachment 233392
Normally I would say “oh it’s a dry cold” as when I lived in CO but, 18, that’s just plain cold! With a high of 51 here today, it is still chilly to be hand washing trucks.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Normally I would say “oh it’s a dry cold” as when I lived in CO but, 18, that’s just plain cold! With a high of 51 here today, it is still chilly to be hand washing trucks.

It's still a dry cold due it's a high desert similar to the higher elevations above Moab.

Last edited:

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Would like to join the PowerWagon club; but guess my 14 Express will be with me till death.

I owned a '77 Power Wagon for a while. Ran great but had some major rust issues. Was thinking a couple grand in body and paint and it would be sweet truck. My brother-in-law borrowed it and brought it back with a burned up clutch. Wonderful. Doing the math fixing everything just wasn't worth it anymore. Sold it for $1100.

Same brother-in-law has Papaw's '96 Dodge pickup but now tranny is bad. Papaw (Wife's dad) and I were tight. That old truck holds a lot of memories. It has been sitting and just rotting down for several years now.
I've ask him to sell it to me a few times. "No, I need it" is always his response. :(