Iv'e done all my detailing myself, not sure if i trust anyone else's hands on my baby!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
very nice, i like the radio

PatinAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I once took an older truck to one of those car washes that have different packages and opted for some complete detail package they had. I mentioned to the guy at the booth that the back seat was full of dog hair. I guess they took that as I wanted it left there because it was still there when they were done.

I'll drive a filthy truck before I let anyone else touch it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bennyrok

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks Jay! its been a labor of love hands down, This truck gets attention everywhere I go, doesn't matter the age creed or color, it just reeps the early 70s and most people still enjoy that whole feeling.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im getting everything ready to ceramic coat my '17 again, next weekend.

There is one detailer I trust, a mobil guy that does EXCELLENT work. You pay for it, but he is worth it. For my "its just a truck" though, I choose to do it myself to save the money.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good. Can I get some info on that stereo/screen setup?

OP
OP
Bennyrok

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looks good. Can I get some info on that stereo/screen setup?
I'm using a cmm launcher, with a DUB music player, and as I've said these things can be very touchy at times, you'll need to hot spot the tesla system to your phone of use yfi close to your house in order to download any of these things into it. I have an android phone and I use mobile hotspot and tethering in order to watch vids while im in the truck, the tesla is a cool system for the price but a bit of a hasel when your driving. hope this little bit of info helps. good luck

HK47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I once took an older truck to one of those car washes that have different packages and opted for some complete detail package they had. I mentioned to the guy at the booth that the back seat was full of dog hair. I guess they took that as I wanted it left there because it was still there when they were done.

I'll drive a filthy truck before I let anyone else touch it.

Check your DMs