Just bought my first Ram 1500 - 2014 Crew Cab Big Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88OUTATIME

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hi everyone! I just bought my first Ram and found this forum. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here! I've already found a couple of very useful posts (door squeak fix, floor liners, etc).

OP
OP
88OUTATIME

88OUTATIME

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Don't miss the 3rd brake light gasket fix. Don't wait for it to leak. Cheap and easy fix.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the thread here where I learned about it.

But this is the weatherstripping that fixes it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1QHA8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
It's funny you mentioned this. I just replaced my bulbs in the 3rd brake light/cargo light fixture with LEDs this morning and wondered how the fixture didn't leak. The gap was so large and the gasket was crap! Thanks for the heads up!! I just ordered this weather stripping.

I also found this YouTube video about it. I'm assuming this is the one since he mentions this forum.

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!