Know the "Enemy"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elvira

Reaction score
They still build the regular cab short bed in gm trucks, but they are built and sent only to the middle east countries. I read this and seen a 2021 truck. The truck you see here made its debut in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) last year.

Attachments

• 2020-Chevy-Silverado-Trail-Boss.jpeg
    2020-Chevy-Silverado-Trail-Boss.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 38

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They still build the regular cab short bed in gm trucks, but they are built and sent only to the middle east countries. I read this and seen a 2021 truck. The truck you see here made its debut in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) last year.
That's actually a nice looking truck. I think that reg cab short bed combo would be a hit in the hotrod community

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
That tailgate is different though……interesting. Okay maybe too low for getting bags of cement or compost. I can feel my back twinges now!

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
my older sister had a warlock.very nice truck.i love that green.very obnoxious
Thank you! I built this truck using 2 trucks to make one. I always wanted a Lil' Red Express so I made one of my own. Always liked Sub lime green so I chose that color to be different!

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my RCSB, I have no need of another seat and although there have been times i wished I had the long box, the short bed just looks great and is mighty nice for ease of parking and maneuvering.

Frankly, that tiny truck may look silly but I'm a 5 foot-nothing female and that would be just the right height for me lol! Really, I wish they'd bring back the Dakota, that was honestly the perfect truck for me.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Those Ram 700s have been selling quite well down in Mexico for a few years now, from what i have heard

mtwofeathers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
That would be the new ideal car for us, if not a gm product.
Be like buying the old style Ford sport trac, no room to haul anything. No sense buying something to just drive around like that. I would just get into my caddy for everything a short cab and bed could do. And probably better. Sure has more comfort.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If they are going to make a single cab shortbox sport truck why not go all out and bring these back?
View attachment 478703
Heck yes I am down for that. My dad had one sold it in 81 He bought it back in the 90s and it was our first build together. He shoved a 428 CJ with a C6 in it. He used a/c from a 390 truck to make it all work. Those were great looking trucks. He was lucky it had the Dana 44 rear end in it. It would lay rubber for as long as you wanted. Black marks for days!200.gif

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
I still don't get why Ram dropped these? Seems when they sold them no one wanted them now everyone does? I personally hate the extra set of doors/seats. Always had regular cabs until this truck

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I still don't get why Ram dropped these? Seems when they sold them no one wanted them now everyone does? I personally hate the extra set of doors/seats. Always had regular cabs until this truck
I did too until kids lol.