LED Headlights by Diode Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevcarr59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Have a set of Diode Dynamics SL1 LED 9005 & H11's, plus CANBUS anti-flicker units. Has anyone used these lights, and was the upgrade successful from the halogen lighting?? I do understand I'll have to make sure the low beams are clocked properly.

These are going into my 2020 RAM 2500 Tradesman, and yes, I figure I'm going to have to tear the front of my truck apart....

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used headlight revolutions v4 leds for my headlights but I have diode dynamics off-road lights on my truck and have no issues with them whatsoever. Just make sure when you install them to park your truck somewhere about 15-20ft from a wall and turn your lights on then take tape or something and mark the wall at the top of the hot spot and take a picture. Then turn your lights back off, swap your bulbs, then turn your lights on so you can check if they are off alignment from before the swap. It’s easy to readjust the headlights.

OP
OP
K

kevcarr59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Since my truck had the tow hook delete, and no factory fog lamps, I may be pulling most of the front of the truck apart anyway... Did you have to do a lot of "clocking" to get the light pattern correct??