LED's N' Lightbars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
You have joined the dark side of the leds...muaha haha

Do I see a dash swap in your future? :naughty:

You know you want your interior to look like this...
Nope! You do not see a dash swap, I've had neons in all of my trucks and I had green ones in this truck for about a week then I ripped em' out on the side of the road. I hate lights glaring in my face (especially) blue lights, when I built my computer it came with blue LED's in the fans and after a night with them in my peripheral vision I quickly changed them out with red. I prefer my white and green background - the lights that I posted the pick of last night are subject to change as they irritated me driving in this morning.

BTW, you have a check engine light on...

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
Nope! You do not see a dash swap, I've had neons in all of my trucks and I had green ones in this truck for about a week then I ripped em' out on the side of the road. I hate lights glaring in my face (especially) blue lights, when I built my computer it came with blue LED's in the fans and after a night with them in my peripheral vision I quickly changed them out with red. I prefer my white and green background - the lights that I posted the pick of last night are subject to change as they irritated me driving in this morning.

BTW, you have a check engine light on...

Lol the only light that really is too bright in the truck is the temp gauge. I need to put some window tint or something over it. You could do a dash swap to white leds if you wanted, I've seen that done. And yes, that damn check engine light has been on for over 80,000 miles. Keeps telling me an 02 sensor but I have changed it out 3 times and even changed the plug twice. At this point I have a **** it mentality towards that code. We don't have emissions on our inspection where I live so it doesn't matter if it's on. Lol

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
At this point I have a **** it mentality towards that code. We don't have emissions on our inspection where I live so it doesn't matter if it's on. Lol

You lucky *******... JK I want to get my truck re-registered in Cherokee County where my land is so I can get away from all that. We will see about the dash swap, I have to pull the entire dash out to do a heater core and Mode 2 door and might do it in the process. For the CE light you just have to unsolder the leads for the light then life will be good:)

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Got a frontal pic here while it was raining with the lights on, they are blinding to say the least. Picked up a ball & pintle combo hitch (4free), been needing one of these for a while now.

20150820_120153.jpg
20150820_125439.jpg

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
You lucky *******... JK I want to get my truck re-registered in Cherokee County where my land is so I can get away from all that. We will see about the dash swap, I have to pull the entire dash out to do a heater core and Mode 2 door and might do it in the process. For the CE light you just have to unsolder the leads for the light then life will be good:)

Haha the thought has definitely crossed my mind. I only worried about if something else actually went wrong I wouldn't know right away.

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
My truck makes nothing but funny noises...:roflsquared:

Do like (Dubstep Shep) and line the whole truck with Dynamat - problem solved.

Looking for a reputable paint & body shop here by me to get my truck lined out. My handle on here will be a head scratcher as it came from the silver stripe on the bottom, but I'm going Line-X it. I'm tired of paint chips from H-Town roads and riding through my pasture, so the whole truck will be black, but I'm looking to Dynamat mine as well so it'll be nice and quiet. I'm also looking very hard at "rebadging", but going with factory blacked out badges, not sure yet, but... I might throw some (TRX4 Off Road) decals on the sides of the bed instead of the 4x4 on the tailgate like it was before.

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Well, it's not RAM related, but... I put my son's Radio Flyer wagon together and decided that he needed some underglow.

20160205_221527.jpg

I'll add some to the RAM shortly in a different color, they're pretty cheap projects.

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
I like the look of the bar, i really like your truck too btw! when i had a 3rd gen i always wanted your front bumper haha

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Added some green lights to illuminate behind the grill, had some years ago, but they didn't work so well.

uploadfromtaptalk1455335200872.jpg

Sent From The Automotive Proof S5

Last edited:

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8 NOW with Moose Power
Its ok. But not great....

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The green

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Well, it goes with a black truck. I'll have the roll of my red lights in next week so I'll see what's up with those.

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh i see. I guess the pic is at night so cant tell how it looks with the truck....

OP
OP
SilverStreak88

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I think it'll look better when I black out my grill.

Last edited:

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup that will be good. I have to admit the lights are growing on me....