Lesson learned................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just have the kids dig a hole.
Or cinder blocks off the pier. Can visit with Jimmy Hoffa. Oh, wait - c*r*a*b*s* ate him up long ago, nevermind.
Edit: can you believe this dumb algorithm censors the word c*rabs? We're back to the Tipper Gore record censorship crusade!.
JIMMY not in the ocean, he is under the Concrete of Met Life Stadium in Brunswick, LOL. Of course, since he disappeared in Detroit, maybe is is under the concrete at Ford Field, LMAO. (One of the many rumors that circulated forever)

ADDED: I remember all those conversations and opinions, etc.,. my father was in a Union at that time.

Last edited:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
JIMMY not in the ocean, he is under the Concrete of Met Life Stadium in Brunswick, LOL. (One of the many rumors that circulated forever)

Yep - I remember that one also. The concrete shoes one was off of Detroit, I think. Old time mobster stuff.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep - I remember that one also. The concrete shoes one was off of Detroit, I think. Old time mobster stuff.
Yeah, my dad was in Unions late 60's, early 70's, remember all the talk and the politics and the "records" that were recorded promoting all the Union stuff, etc etc.,. who knows where all that stuff and all associated finally ended up? Hudson River??? lol... All strictly in jest and remembrance, IIRC, lol...

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just have the kids dig a hole.
Or cinder blocks off the pier. Can visit with Jimmy Hoffa. Oh, wait - c*r*a*b*s* ate him up long ago, nevermind.
Edit: can you believe this dumb algorithm censors the word c*rabs? We're back to the Tipper Gore record censorship crusade!.
Jimmy was buried in the cement of Giants stadium. Common knowledge in Jersey.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI

Musta helped the Giants win again in the 80's and 90's. Now there's a big void in the concrete - probably cracked and sinking.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
YUP, U gotta be from NJ to understand all this stuff ref Hoffa, lmao. My location says Central Texas, but I am a NJ Shore Boy for sure, hee hee.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca