Let's see your 22,24, even 26" rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rileybrennan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just picked up a new truck, '15 cc sport 4x4 in blue streak and looking to buy some wheels. But I want to be different than everyone here in small town Saskatchewan with their lifted trucks and mud tires. Hoping you guys/gals can point me in the right path! I did see one guy with a white 2wd with 24" dub ballers and love the look, but quote was 4300$ cad here. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 260

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also in SK, this is my truck when I had 22" KMC Slides w/ 305/45/22 tires.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 339
OP
OP
rileybrennan

rileybrennan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
:) everyone lifts! I want to be different and this way it'll keep me from tearing my bumper off like my previous sport. Haha don't judge me!

But nice nick looks real clean

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the 24" thing on an armada for a while so I get the style/look idea. But I can't wrap my head around the idea of 24"/26's on a truck. Maybe a show truck? Ya. But everyday practicality, nah. REALLY will Nvr understand the dudes that lower or slam a 4WD truck...but to each their own.

ElTerrible

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the dub baller wheels look great. Ive owned a couple of set of dub wheels and they are good quality. imo 22" is the perfect wheel size.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
In for pics. I think my perfect setup would be to lift with 37s on 22s. Hard as hell to find 22" rims though without giving up my first born on a set of American Force wheels.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I've done 24s before for my summer wheels and honestly the ride was nasty, I'm happy with the 22s I have now. I have the same thought process as you, everybody lifts with mud tires and never goes off road, so I lowered my 4wd. Depending on where you live in Sask it can be a lot cheaper to buy a set of wheels/tires online and have them shipped to the border and head down to pick them up. I'm in Calgary and do this fairly regularly and easily save a ton of money even with the exchange and GST.

IMG_0088_zpsfadf0465.jpg

joepimms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I've done 24s before for my summer wheels and honestly the ride was nasty, I'm happy with the 22s I have now. I have the same thought process as you, everybody lifts with mud tires and never goes off road, so I lowered my 4wd. Depending on where you live in Sask it can be a lot cheaper to buy a set of wheels/tires online and have them shipped to the border and head down to pick them up. I'm in Calgary and do this fairly regularly and easily save a ton of money even with the exchange and GST.

IMG_0088_zpsfadf0465.jpg

Nice ride dude, what's your tires and rims , and I'm also in Calgary as well lol can you show a close up picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshoremb

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lol I don't want to finance 90k and that's not a dodge. I'm sorry if you don't like my taste but hey, I don't care! It's my truck I'll do what I want haha
You can do what you want but when people call you *** don't deny it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rileybrennan

rileybrennan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
When people call me ***? Now it's a ****** thing to like a certain wheel, I was trying to be patient with you "haters" but seriously buddy give your head a shake. Nobody is *** because they like a different wheel than you, they are *** because they like the same sex. Ignorant.

And as for the ship to the border thing that would be my first choice but the Canadian dollar is in the *******.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
You won't get a lot of love on here for somebody wanting 2wd looking rims.

I run 22s and it looks perfect to me. Yeah I could run 26s but then I gotta worry about busting a rim. Not only that, that weight slows you down and kills your already sorry gas mileage.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I did the 24" thing on an armada for a while so I get the style/look idea. But I can't wrap my head around the idea of 24"/26's on a truck. Maybe a show truck? Ya. But everyday practicality, nah. REALLY will Nvr understand the dudes that lower or slam a 4WD truck...but to each their own.

4wd launch ... 'nuff said. Planting 738rwhp/685ft-lb on two 28" drag radials can be a challenge, do it on 4 drag radials and you're off to the races. Couple that with being able to drive the same truck in the lovely Canadian winters I think I'd call that a win.

Nice ride dude, what's your tires and rims , and I'm also in Calgary as well lol can you show a close up picture

I can't find any side pics of the summer wheels, sorry. But they're D'Vinci Ragno's 22x9 wheels with 275/45R22 Nitto NT420S tires. This was the same wheels on my '07, the inserts are now painted the same green as the rest of the truck

P7210077_zpsab22dbae.jpg

You can do what you want but when people call you *** don't deny it

And this is completely uncalled for, guess you're part of the "gotta lift it and have big tires crowd"; your truck had better never see the highway or it's a waste of money because mud tires are only for mudding.

When people call me ***? Now it's a ****** thing to like a certain wheel, I was trying to be patient with you "haters" but seriously buddy give your head a shake. Nobody is *** because they like a different wheel than you, they are *** because they like the same sex. Ignorant.

And as for the ship to the border thing that would be my first choice but the Canadian dollar is in the *******.

Ignore the idiots, having always dropped 4wd trucks I'm used to the ignorance of a small group of truck owners. If it was *** to like big wheels then I guess I'll strip naked and run backwards through a field of ***** singing 'It's Raining Men' with an encore of 'I'm Coming Out'

Last edited:

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4wd launch ... 'nuff said. Planting 738rwhp/685ft-lb on two 28" drag radials can be a challenge, do it on 4 drag radials and you're off to the races. Couple that with being able to drive the same truck in the lovely Canadian winters I think I'd call that a win.

If it was *** to like big wheels then I guess I'll strip naked and run backwards through a field of ***** singing 'It's Raining Men' with an encore of 'I'm Coming Out'

Allow me to retort....my comment was aimed at those who don't live in harsh Canadian winter weathers or launch their truck with said 738rwhp :naughty: but for those who purchased a 4wd truck and had no intentions of using said 4wd but planned on lowering/slamming their 4wd truck...again to each their own.

Yours looks pretty good.

Your last comment was pretty funny though.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Allow me to retort....my comment was aimed at those who don't live in harsh Canadian winter weathers or launch their truck with said 738rwhp :naughty: but for those who purchased a 4wd truck and had no intentions of using said 4wd but planned on lowering/slamming their 4wd truck...again to each their own.

Yours looks pretty good.

Your last comment was pretty funny though.

How about "drop it, fat chicks can't jump." I may be white but I'm from Africa, I like my women on the bigger side; my wife could never have climbed into my lifted Ford. My 2/4 dropped '07 pictured above was perfect for my wife.

And the secret to dealing with the ignorant people I've found is to hilariously take the wind out of their sails: they call you ***, own it 100% and take it further than they are comfortable. You're a white African with a full set of dentures? Make every prison **** in your mouth joke possible; they can't bother you for something you're already making fun of yourself for, it's not sporting.

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
woah, he isn't "***" for wanting that look - we're just breaking balls.

22s do look good..but 26s, that's Rick Ross territory lol.