Lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alloffroad44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello, hope I have the right place. I have a 2018 Ram 2500 4x4, it has the 5.7. It would not start, and the dash lights were flickering. I was told the battery, so I replaced the battery, and it still doesn’t start. Still does the flashing lights and all, everything else works, just starter will not. is there something I need to reset? I am lost, anyone here have advice?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I am no help but following !
But WELCOME to the group. You will get some good advice soon !
But I would start with the basic search .Check the Fuse and since you changed the battery the connections are good so that part is out !
I am no mechanic but could be a bad starter relay or starter ? But I do not know how to test them .

Also in the upper right hand corner is a search box. also try that. And Google truck not starting !
Sorry no help but please Update what you find !

OP
OP
A

Alloffroad44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I could not locate the problem, so I towed it to the shop. They have not found the trouble yet, they are really busy and backed up. Hopefully I can get my truck back one day.