Moe's Bolt On 5" Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought my 3.5" inlet to 5" outlet black angled rolled-edge tips for $60 for the pair and free shipping....

I had them welded on at a shop for $50, so not too shabby.... But these tips are nice. There are alternatives though....

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think he just meant spending $200+ on tips in general...which I get what he is saying, because it does seem crazy to spend that much on 2 exhaust tips....

That being said, gotta pay to play, and these look amazing, so I'll be spending it soon enough haha

Yea that's all I was saying. They do look really nice though and the quality seems good by what others have said. I just wasn't sure if there was more to these tips or not. Now I know.

Informal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tips_zpsrwkwfx8l.jpg

I think I may tack both sides of the clamp, I had to torgue them down so hard.. I thought I was gonna snap a bolt by the time the play in them left.

That and I don't want some ******* getting my tips with just a wrench while I'm at the movies or something lol.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Those look awesome, theyre going to the top of my mod list. Did someone say sale? Lol

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Those look awesome, theyre going to the top of my mod list. Did someone say sale? Lol

Check the site next week. We are going to be knocking these down to $185 shipped through the end of the month.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Got mine in the mail today, looks like it should be above freezing by Sunday so hopefully I can get these bad boys put on!

Chris. lerma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yellowing tips

Has anyone had their set start to turn yellow? Mine seem to be getting discolored. The stock ones would get dirty but didnt get yellow.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Has anyone had their set start to turn yellow? Mine seem to be getting discolored. The stock ones would get dirty but didnt get yellow.
Thanks.

Chris, how often do you wash them, and what do you use to wash them with? I've yet to see a set turn yellow, so I'm curious if it is the cleaner you use. They are polished stainless, so any discoloration should polish out though. I would try cleaning more often using normal car wash soap. No harsh cleaners like chrome wheel cleaner.

Chris. lerma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Chris, how often do you wash them, and what do you use to wash them with? I've yet to see a set turn yellow, so I'm curious if it is the cleaner you use. They are polished stainless, so any discoloration should polish out though. I would try cleaning more often using normal car wash soap. No harsh cleaners like chrome wheel cleaner.

I think that may be the issue. I'll polish with stainless and see what I get.
Thanks

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I bought my 3.5" inlet to 5" outlet black angled rolled-edge tips for $60 for the pair and free shipping....

I had them welded on at a shop for $50, so not too shabby.... But these tips are nice. There are alternatives though....

I am glad my 5" tips came with the MagnaFlow 14 cat back system.:favorites13:

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
these are a must imo, totally sets off the rear of the truck!!

d21arren

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019- Rebel
Engine
hemi 5.7
Let me just say that Matt is awesome to work with. I had placed an order for the black tips listed on their site, but found out that these are not the direct bolt on tips like the Moe's tips. He called me right away to discuss and ended up sweet talking his vendor into not charging a restocking fee for the canceled order. I will be looking to them for any of my modifications that they offer.

TXPudge1868

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Matt, I was wondering if these bad boys are gonna be on sale for Black Friday coming up? I just threw on my Carven and I need these tips to complete the system!

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hey Matt, I was wondering if these bad boys are gonna be on sale for Black Friday coming up? I just threw on my Carven and I need these tips to complete the system!

Unfortunately, there isnt much room to work on these. I dont think they will be going on sale by themselves, but we are always willing to offer package discounts, if you wanted to pair these up with another upgrade for the truck. Just shoot me a PM if you would like package pricing.

Thank you.

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine today. Wow they are massive!
Looking forward to install them tomorrow.
I'm curious if they really change the sound.

Thanks again - Moe's for your incredible fast shipping! :waytogo: