Morimoto Poll

Bought Morimoto Headlights?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Working as expected, even found out, using Alpha OBD, the signals can be set as DRL

Sweet glad to hear!! So with Alpha OBD you don’t need to add the drl harness and fuse tap?

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So safe to say these lights were never tested based on poll so far lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I actually got mine working(finally). All the wiring was basically wrong. Pulled the unit out, looked at drivers side, wired it, no power. Kept trying connections till something worked and just used process of elimination. Now, the driver's side is horribly higher and adjusting them isn't going so hot.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Install smooth no issues, no melting no worries. Only thing that was poor is shipping updates could of been better about shipping delays.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone else have a weird cutoff on one side?

18-Cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Haven't had a chance to fully align the lights yet (it's light until very late here in Northern Idaho), but the lights were installed plug and play, no flicker, and no CANBUS lights. The lights seem to be pointing a little low, but they're both pointed in about the same spot and straight ahead. Cosmetically they look good. I don't see any hot spots as previously pictured either.

Until I drive it LATE at night I won't really be able to compare light output.

BigA1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
got a replacement left lite for loose projector and when installing found new lite also has a loose projector out of the box?? not very impressed.

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
got a replacement left lite for loose projector and when installing found new lite also has a loose projector out of the box?? not very impressed.

Can’t say I’m shocked.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Makes you wonder about the longevity of these lights

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

Quality Control apparently is not included in the price.

_Bus1_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know this thread is old but I figured i could stall add my .02, I have a 2015 1500 (known to be the most problematic as far as wiring/lighting/compatability) and had the factory quad lights. I got my set about 3 months ago now and have had no major issues, everything looks great, fits well, and opporates as intended.

IT IS WORTH NOTING
I used Alpha OBD to set the lights to LED instead of using the resistors.

The light output is way better than stock and I can see at night now lol. I did think they would be a little brighter than they are but I would still buy them again.