Most Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Is there a thread somewhere with a posting the total number of mods people have done? Not a list of them just a number is all. I just hit 30 in less than 18 months and am wondering where that ranks. Low end? Middle? My guess is maybe in the middle as I imagine some guys are over 50.

Just curious to see how bad my addiction is compared to others. Do I need to slow down or speed up my moding lol!! :)

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I don’t think I have seen a thread like your talking about. Guess this could be it.

Depends what counts as a mod I guess. If you count anything that didn’t come from the factory like different floor mats or an air freshener, the number could get up there pretty quick.

Think I have maybe 5 mods, but 1 of them is a pretty substantial mod.

OP
OP
NapaRam

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I don’t think I have seen a thread like your talking about. Guess this could be it.

Depends what counts as a mod I guess. If you count anything that didn’t come from the factory like different floor mats or an air freshener, the number could get up there pretty quick.

Think I have maybe 5 mods, but 1 of them is a pretty substantial mod.

Yes I am counting all the accessories mud flaps, truck bed cover etc right anything you added yourself that didn't come with the truck when you bought it. If you bought a truck all tricked out from the dealer than you didn't modify anything because you bought it that way.

I bought an Express because I didn't want to spend $45+ on a truck to get everything I wanted. Instead I got just enough to get started and then have added things from there will probably be into to for only $5 to $6k when done which is far less than I would have paid.

I just added the premium cluster this weekend (love it) and will be installing the premium leather wood trim heated steering wheel soon which I got months ago soon. I probably have less than 10 things I want to add at this point but they are the most expensive ones so it will be a little bit before I get to them all!

TJames

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes I am counting all the accessories mud flaps, truck bed cover etc right anything you added yourself that didn't come with the truck when you bought it. If you bought a truck all tricked out from the dealer than you didn't modify anything because you bought it that way.

I bought an Express because I didn't want to spend $45+ on a truck to get everything I wanted. Instead I got just enough to get started and then have added things from there will probably be into to for only $5 to $6k when done which is far less than I would have paid.

I just added the premium cluster this weekend (love it) and will be installing the premium leather wood trim heated steering wheel soon which I got months ago soon. I probably have less than 10 things I want to add at this point but they are the most expensive ones so it will be a little bit before I get to them all!
Where did you find the steering wheel?

OP
OP
NapaRam

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Where did you find the steering wheel?

I got VERY lucky and found it for only $300 heck just the audio controls by themselves cost close to $200 or more so got the whole wheel. I don't care about the heated feature just like the look and feel and the audio controls of course

TJames

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I got VERY lucky and found it for only $300 heck just the audio controls by themselves cost close to $200 or more so got the whole wheel. I don't care about the heated feature just like the look and feel and the audio controls of course
Sounds like a good deal. I'd pay $300 any day of the week and sell my leather one to help offset the cost. What website did you find it listed on? Or was this at a brick and mortar junk yard or something?

OP
OP
NapaRam

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Sounds like a good deal. I'd pay $300 any day of the week and sell my leather one to help offset the cost. What website did you find it listed on? Or was this at a brick and mortar junk yard or something?

I'm sorry I forgot to mention I got it on ebay from a member of this forum.

TJames

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'm sorry I forgot to mention I got it on ebay from a member of this forum.
No worries appreciate you letting me know. I'll just have to keep an eye out for one to pop up on ebay then. Thanks!

OP
OP
NapaRam

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
No worries appreciate you letting me know. I'll just have to keep an eye out for one to pop up on ebay then. Thanks!

they don't come up very often since it's the Limited Edition wheel I got it from hcauto757 try contacting him directly to say you are interested great guy to work with.

TJames

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
they don't come up very often since it's the Limited Edition wheel I got it from hcauto757 try contacting him directly to say you are interested great guy to work with.
Will do thanks for the feedback!

Todd M Hogan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
3 mos of owning in order
Black running boards, nightshade all rear lights, in blackhawk intake, New badges, led lows, bilstein 5100s, smoked fog lights, led plate lights, led highs, led fogs, painted grill black, tinted windows, led reverse lights, led turns, soft tonneau, black center caps, black lugs, black exhaust tips...

TA462

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TRUCK4_zpseh2patqv.png Tonneau cover, leveling kit, new Mickey Thompson wheels with 35 inch BFG K02's, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust and a catch can. Fender flairs are next so that will give me 6. I've had it 9 months now and it has a little over 4000 KMS on it. I don't know what else I want to do to it. I've been looking at some red caliper covers that look really nice.

ReefRaider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Low end here at 6-7. But got this 2014 2500 used and had some $$$$ left over to make it my own.
N1sk3q.jpg

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just list then in your “signature “.

Man, I hate the thought of getting a new truck, and having to re-mod.

.......14, number 15 on the way. I have one mod left. I’ll tell you about it when it’s done.