Mufflex or boeschbuilt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same as title what's a better built quality set up for our trucks the mufflex system or the boeschbuilt system thanks for all the help guys everyone has been so informative

Mach5racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a mufflex 18" magnaflow set up on my truck and I am very happy with the quality and sound. It went in easy and isn't obnoxiously loud.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the Boesch built 14 and then later the mufflex delete. Both were high quality. I went with Boesch built because I read some reviews saying the mufflex 14 left the tips sitting unevenly. I didn't experience this with either the mufflex or Boesch built kit. I also had read that Boesch uses higher quality stainless steel than mufflex. Again not entirely sure about that one either, just what reviews stated. Boesch built uses 409 stainless, mufflex also says it's made of 409 stainless so I think that claim was BS

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ty

Truthfully the thing that kinda concerns me about mufflex is the people saying the "3" muffler inlet is a lil oversized and cutting 1 or 2 extra reliefs to get it sealed up good but haven't read any bad type issues on boeschbuilt

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Boeschbuilt and have no complaints!

swh822

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have the mufflex delete and can't complain ...

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truthfully the thing that kinda concerns me about mufflex is the people saying the "3" muffler inlet is a lil oversized and cutting 1 or 2 extra reliefs to get it sealed up good but haven't read any bad type issues on boeschbuilt

Definitely did not have those issues with my Boesch Built. My Muffled delete was made with the magnaflow y pipe so the 3" inlet is different than what you'd have on the 14". Can't go wrong with the Boesch Built