New buck fump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn you sure are a nice guy. I would have broke it off in her ass! If she already has Sr-22 insurance GOD knows what her driving record looks like.......you might have done us all a favor by putting another nail in her coffin. Good luck with your new bumper.

J Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love mine from Body Armor, can’t wait to get the matching front bumper.

73A69886-69E3-4D2C-9532-D0A70D7296DF_zpswubomppy.jpg

C218CFB6-6272-4B02-B4F9-0064D1E760D5_zpsbizieyh4.jpg
A095422F-8FB2-4140-81F1-FF07B2809C1C_zps1tg8ss6z.jpg

Last edited:

MegaRam18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Are these bumpers only for 1/2 tons?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the Barricade one and body armor one that Jrod has.

Me personally the whole pre-runner look isn’t my cup of tea. But that’s why it’s ur truck.

Based on that dealer quote it sounds like if you wanted to go aftermarket you could get what you want and still come in cheaper or same price.

Seems like if you were ever gunna swap out your bumpers now is the time. (1/2 off since she is paying rear you just eventually need the front).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jwithing

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the Barricade one and body armor one that Jrod has.

Me personally the whole pre-runner look isn’t my cup of tea. But that’s why it’s ur truck.

Based on that dealer quote it sounds like if you wanted to go aftermarket you could get what you want and still come in cheaper or same price.

Seems like if you were ever gunna swap out your bumpers now is the time. (1/2 off since she is paying rear you just eventually need the front).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, still not 100% on aftermarket

Rbohno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Powerwagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I looked a bit and everything seemed more aggressive off-road look. While cool, not the style I'm going for.

Check out, they can color match, with powder coat or rock guard and are also one of the very few that have holes for the sensors if you want them.

https://backwoodsadventuremods.com/

Used to be just Backwoods Bumpers in Evans shop behind his house. But when you build an awesome product your business grows. No affiliation just drove to Arkansas to buy meet Evan and purchase my front and rear bumpers for my 2016 3500 on the way to visit family in Texas. He is an awesome guy and great to do business with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jwithing

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check out, they can color match, with powder coat or rock guard and are also one of the very few that have holes for the sensors if you want them.

https://backwoodsadventuremods.com/

Used to be just Backwoods Bumpers in Evans shop behind his house. But when you build an awesome product your business grows. No affiliation just drove to Arkansas to buy meet Evan and purchase my front and rear bumpers for my 2016 3500 on the way to visit family in Texas. He is an awesome guy and great to do business with.
I only see two options for ram and they're both for 3/4 ton. I've got a 1500 :). Thanks for the suggestion though!

Rbohno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Powerwagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I only see two options for ram and they're both for 3/4 ton. I've got a 1500 :). Thanks for the suggestion though!

If you like the bumpers, give Evan a shout and ask him about 1500 bumpers. He may have some options that aren’t on the website.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Few pics of my ranch hand... excuse my horrible markup and my dirty truck/garage, lol

Looks like you have the matching front ? Does your truck have front park assist ? I've been looking for a matching set of bumpers since we have a lot of deer out here, but Ranch Hand doesn't show front parking sensor compatibility =/. Haven't bothered calling a dealer yet since I'm a few months out from buying anything until I recover from back surgery and get back to work.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Looks like you have the matching front ? Does your truck have front park assist ? I've been looking for a matching set of bumpers since we have a lot of deer out here, but Ranch Hand doesn't show front parking sensor compatibility =/. Haven't bothered calling a dealer yet since I'm a few months out from buying anything until I recover from back surgery and get back to work.

It isn’t a ranch hand, but my frontier has parking sensor provisions...

d1f2aade87785512d25fc7a0647fad58.jpg

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It isn’t a ranch hand, but my frontier has parking sensor provisions...

Awesome, totally forgot about frontier. The price for both their front and rear is less than just the other fronts I've found that do have parking sensor provisions. Looks like I'll be spending some money with them here in the next couple of months.

JimGregory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
2010 Infantry Vet for whatever reason I can not quote you, but I can say that's one great post from you.
Thanks for doing what you do/did/will do.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Awesome, totally forgot about frontier. The price for both their front and rear is less than just the other fronts I've found that do have parking sensor provisions. Looks like I'll be spending some money with them here in the next couple of months.

I’d contemplated selling my rear bumper and looking at something different. The frontier is definitely a unique one - around here, anyway. Only I’ve ever seen.