New Rough Country neoprene seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought I post up these pics so others can see what they look like. I have black cloth seats and these covers are all black even though they look gray in some of the pics. They fit really nice and are waterproof. You can feel the heated seats through them but it takes a little longer to feel the heat. They are not the universal type, they are custom fit for the truck. They also come with a center console cover that I didn't use. The back seats were a little bit of a pain to get on but they weren't as bad as some of the reviewers made it out to be.

20221108_154436.jpg20221108_154529.jpg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I thought I post up these pics so others can see what they look like. I have black cloth seats and these covers are all black even though they look gray in some of the pics. They fit really nice and are waterproof. You can feel the heated seats through them but it takes a little longer to feel the heat. They are not the universal type, they are custom fit for the truck. They also come with a center console cover that I didn't use. The back seats were a little bit of a pain to get on but they weren't as bad as some of the reviewers made it out to be.

View attachment 506491View attachment 506492
Nice! how much? ...If it wasn't for the rough country logo I wouldn't mind those ...

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does it look like you could remove the RC logo ? ...is it stitched or heat pressed?
It feels like heat transferred. It's not stitched. Heat transferred into neoprene might be hard to remove. It's only those two logo's on the front covers. The back ones are blank.