No Uconnect Update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
does not everyone get to update to the v18 Uconnect software? my 2018 is on v17 yet when i goto the driveconnect website and enter my vin it says no update available.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2018 should have a UAQ or UAS radio....that UConnect update site, AFAIK, only works with RA3/RA4 radios, which were from 2013-2017 model years.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
does not everyone get to update to the v18 Uconnect software? my 2018 is on v17 yet when i goto the driveconnect website and enter my vin it says no update available.
Hi Brewer, I would recommend checking if this update is available for your vehicle. If so, you will be able to download the software to a USB and update your vehicle at home. Please let me know if you have any questions.
https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html
Rob
DodgeCares

LuisM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rob I just updated to a 8.4 w nav I went to drive uconnect entered the donor vin number and got there is a update I down loaded it than put on USB put on the truck and nothing any ideas I've used two different new zip drives