Oedro Customer Service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know several of you have ordered from Oedro. Last week, I placed an order from them for some steps for my Ram. Guess they must have been damaged in shipping, as it now shows them heading back to their destination.

My question is, have any of you dealt with their customer service? I cannot seem to get in touch with them via phone, and they are not responding to emails.

Thanks.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There was just a thread on this in the last 24hrs I believe. Same response issues I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
You should have posted this in Oerdo's forum or mention them like this: @OEDRO so that possibly they would respond.
Maybe a forum moderator will move this thread over there.

Neil E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am having issues with their customer service right now, I have a thread I posted under their subforum.

But basically, I called 3 times, but did get a call back when I couldn't answer. I have been corresponding via email, but I get one email per day, late at night. My issue(s) have been going on for a week right now with no complete resolution yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve Cloud

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Didn't know they even had a subforum. Filed a case with PayPal. Just hope to get a refund at this point from @OEDRO

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Didn't know they even had a subforum. Filed a case with PayPal. Just hope to get a refund at this point from @OEDRO
Now that does suck ! Bummer they are good mats but IMO a company with poor customer service will fail fast :O hope it get resolved

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Now that does suck ! Bummer they are good mats but IMO a company with poor customer service will fail fast :O hope it get resolved

He ordered some steps, the mats are ok, just need a redesign so the gas pedal doesn't get stuck at full press! Could use a tad more going up firewall in both fronts imo

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
He ordered some steps, the mats are ok, just need a redesign so the gas pedal doesn't get stuck at full press! Could use a tad more going up firewall in both fronts imo
I have no issue with the pedal,at least not yet lol. I am going to look to see if my big feet hace touched the carpet near the mats :O

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have no issue with the pedal,at least not yet lol. I am going to look to see if my big feet hace touched the carpet near the mats :O

Make sure the pedal is set to the lowest it goes and push it down all the way with out truck running! I think my post to them caused a change in production so you may have a newer design

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Make sure the pedal is set to the lowest it goes and push it down all the way with out truck running! I think my post to them caused a change in production so you may have a newer design
My pedal is not adjustable so that may be the reason I do not have a issue !

OP
OP
Steve Cloud

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
All right, after having to resort to posting here, Oedro finally got back to me. Refund was issued, and has already credited to my account. Grateful for that, thank you Oedro.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
All right, after having to resort to posting here, Oedro finally got back to me. Refund was issued, and has already credited to my account. Grateful for that, thank you Oedro.
GREAT I was hoping things would get fixed !

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry for the problem. Sorry for the late service.