Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have searched previous forums but it didn't tell me much.

What do I need to upgrade my stock 2018 Laramie (without front sensors) to one with the front sensors

My girlfriend damaged the front end by hitting stuff in the front end. I'm getting a new bumper anyways so I am thinking of adding the sensors. What do i need?

All i can see is the front bumper with the holes, and the sensors, and the new interior switch board that has the front sensor turn off front sensors switch. I'm assuming i can unlock it in the computer with the Alpha OBD.

Do i have to buy a harness or something. Or is is already pre-wired in my truck.mytruck3.jpg mytruck1.jpg

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You would need the sensors,bumper and bumper wiring, possibly the park assist module, and likely a body and powertrain wiring harness. As well as Alfa obd to program it. In other words it’s not worth it, I haven’t come across anyone that’s actually done it.

100% not a plug and play ordeal.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Last edited: