Off road pages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Overlander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Aniv Build #0006
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ok, ******* me again, who would buy a $65k vehicle to take it off road to beat the crap out of?? Doesn’t it make more sense to buy a older off road buggy/jeep and build it to what you want vs destroying a new vehicle? I know where I live insurance companies do not cover driver abuse at all.....

If you can show me a policy page that denies 'driver abuse' I'd be very interested to read it... as far as I know, a loss is a loss. The even cover you when you're completely ignorant and dirt stupid.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Ok, ******* me again, who would buy a $65k vehicle to take it off road to beat the crap out of?? Doesn’t it make more sense to buy a older off road buggy/jeep and build it to what you want vs destroying a new vehicle? I know where I live insurance companies do not cover driver abuse at all.....
I ask myself the exact opposite. Why do people buy trucks and baby them like they bought a rolls royce? Its a truck, especially the power wagon. Its engineered and built for a purpose. I choose to use it as such and sometimes damage happens its a part of it, i dont wish for it but like the saying goes "**** happens" Same as someone who buys a new hellcat or C8 and breaks something at the track. Ultimately it's up to you how you want to use your vehicle

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi

I use the crap out of it.
I want to have only one vehicule ( used to have 4 )
Now my PW does my JK's, work truck and family's job.

Using it as it's intended purpose does not mean destroying it.
Yeah I have scratchs and dents but all my trucks have too.

On the other hand, who would buy a 65K$ truck to not use it?
Buy a normal 2500 or even a 1500 if not needing the capacitys.

I respect guys who treat their truck as princess pavement but don't you dare criticize others usage.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

You need to look up whistlindiesel on youtube LOL.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
You need to look up whistlindiesel on youtube LOL.
This guy is a complete nut job. But I love it. Hahaha. I think he is great.

Crazy, but great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi

Seriously...that’s insane.

Strike Ravine
flba5S4.jpg

Seven Mile Rim
STjOd8J.jpg

Should be illegal

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This guy is a complete nut job. But I love it. Hahaha. I think he is great.

Crazy, but great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree! I have never "liked" or "subscribed" to any youtube videos or channels or whatever that stuff is, but I sure have watched most of his... SOOOO amusing to me LOL.

Anybody who can buy a $100,000 truck and just flat out completely destroy it in a month or so gets a nod from me hahahahah.

Daboink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have almost always had a 4x4 in the garage. I love going off-road. When I was a youngster, I would count on spending $200 everytime I went out because I didn't know what I was doing... shear an axle spline, have to re-pack bearings; best way to learn. I now own a 2019 Rubicon and have ordered a 2021 A75 Power Wagon, and they wre both civilized but very capable stock. I am looking forward to getting off road and using them for what they area designed. I won't be doing any crazy rock crawling unless I prepare the vehicle beyond stock for that. You have to be smart. Some folks just like the looks and never take them off pavement and that's fine for me. I want to get to Moab (I have been with my Rubicon) for a tour in the Power Wagon... still won't do anything crazy, but I'll have fun testing myself and the truck a bit! To each their own.

MetalDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel

Well I have a 120K G550 I offroad pretty hard and a 85K Lancruiser 200 I offroad pretty hard. So me.

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L

lol... I demand I have this. Ram, FCA, whoever get this in the most capable HD off roading machine on the market.

Especially for someone who is just getting into off roading, would help the learning curve so much when doing a run, and understanding the trucks capabilities.

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Ok, I think that it’s time to refresh this thread. Is there a way to retrofit my ‘19 PW with the off-road pages? I am desperate. I would use them all the time.

Mallcrwlr3000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't see how it's anything other than a software feature. I have a 21, entertainment package 2, and I have off-road pages. Mine is technically custom ordered, but I'm pretty sure my wife didn't add off-road pages specifically. Mine is not 75th anniversary either because they limited some options for that model. I think it was sun roof and possibly power folding mirrors. Mine is fully loaded other than ram boxes. Maybe you can snag a 2021 12 inch screen if someone totals their truck and swap em out. With all the electronics in these things that may not be so easy of a task.

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I’m also assuming that software can provide this. I have the 12” Uconnect system and recently had the trailer camera wiring harness added and the dealer had to reconfigure my Uconnect to recognize that a trailer camera might be plugged into it. So, yeah! What’s so tough about this???

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine is a 2021 non 75A but I have the off-road package with 75A wheels and rock rails along with the off-road pages. Am i missing something? Or was this not offered in ‘19-20’s?

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow had no idea this was only on the 75th trucks assumed it was on all power wagons. I can see it being helpful to a newbie and being able to monitor the gauges is nice especially if you feel something is up with the truck. But I don’t think I would worry to much if it wasn’t on the truck. I need to see if I can pull up the gauges on the driver screen if so it’s one less reason to have the off road pages especially if you have a bit of off road experience in the truck.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
this thread has me confused.i have a '21 level 2 powerwagon with sunroof,power folding mirrors and off road pages along with every option but ramboxes.

Keith67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I used it when I was adjusting my weight distribution hitch to verify the truck was level after I tightened the bars. Has anyone else noticed the axles turn yellow whenever you turn, I’m assuming indicating the torsion is locking?