Option code XZNP Raised Ride Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know what all is included in "XZNP Raised Ride Height" option code?
I also have option codes:
"SFBS Front Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers"
"SGBS Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers"

I'm at 60k miles I was looking at leveling my truck, preferably front up but would also do rear down.
It's a 2wd and I was thinking maxtrac springs upfront and Bilsteins all around
I just don't know if I would be ordering the right stuff, if my truck is already "raised".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the raised ride height on my Outdoorsman (all of them have it) and it sat about 1" higher in the front then a truck without that option. It makes no difference when you go to level it with the Bilsteins as the raised height comes from the struts, which you're replacing. You will net 1" less in total front end height from whatever you set on the struts because of this. I have my Bilsteins set at 2.8 and netted just under 2" of height on the front from stock.

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the raised ride height on my Outdoorsman (all of them have it) and it sat about 1" higher in the front then a truck without that option. It makes no difference when you go to level it with the Bilsteins as the raised height comes from the struts, which you're replacing. You will net 1" less in total front end height from whatever you set on the struts because of this. I have my Bilsteins set at 2.8 and netted just under 2" of height on the front from stock.
It's 2wd so the struts don't change the height (from what I understand) that's why I was going to put the 2" increase maxtrac springs up front, but at if that only gives it 1" more that won't level it.

Do you know how it raises it 1"? And is it front and rear or just front.

I didn't even know my truck was higher until I drove back to AZ and parked next to my dad's 4wd and mine was higher so I looked up my build sheet.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems like most regular 1500's seem to have it if they came with the 20" wheels

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like most regular 1500's seem to have it if they came with the 20" wheels

I think you are correct......I was told the same at the dealer ...... 20" wheels = 1" raised ride hight

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I've been reading too. What I can't find is whether it's all 4 corners lifted or just the front.