Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wesley Nation

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
Alright. About a month ago my 1998 ram 1500 popped up with a p0303 code. I got this code a couple years ago, cleared it and it never came back until a month ago. At first I thought it would be on the ignition side of things. Replaced spark plugs, wires, distributer cap, rotor and coil wire. They all looked like garbage and i thought it would fix it. Cleared the code and it came back. I thought it may be a fuel injector so I switched injector #3 with #1. The code went away for 2 days then came back still saying cyl#3. The truck runs fine. Only thing i have noticed is at idle it almost stalls and then revs back up. It’s completely random no pattern to it. Im about to run a can of seafoam through her vacuum system this weekend. But does Any one have any ideas for me?

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
doing all the other things you have done my next move would be to do a compression test next