Paint Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armkb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would anyone know what paint color is used on the underside of our trucks. Have a MY 2016 Delmonico red color but underside sheetmetal is getting slightly rusted and want to treat and respray. It seems to be a light gray color. Thanks

quickster2

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Laramie 2500 4 X 4
Engine
6.4L
If it is the body sheetmetal you are referencing then there is no paint. The light gray is the e-coat from the pre-treatment process.

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Would anyone know what paint color is used on the underside of our trucks. Have a MY 2016 Delmonico red color but underside sheetmetal is getting slightly rusted and want to treat and respray. It seems to be a light gray color. Thanks
Why not black, or look into Line-X coating. Yes, LineX is expensive, but I'm sold. I have it on my bed and fender flares. I've bumped my fender flares on our gate... Zero damage to the flares or gate. The truck bed, does need a touch up. I've nicked a few areas, removing spots of the coating. No fault of the coating, it was the heavy equipment I was hauling.