Pedal Commander + Pulsar=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Holy sh*t

So got a pulsar from a co-worker a few months ago, thinking I can turn off the MDS with it but found it really doesn't do it.
But I kept it on since it's fun in performance mode.

Got a pedal Commander from a member on here. Very generous fellow. lol

This morning put the PC on sport+ and the Pulsar on Sport and wow. It is ridiculous, instant whip lash.
I will say the Pulsar by it self does feel faster once it gets out 2nd gear, I guess since it supposedly adds horsepower.
Like everything I read on here Sport +1 is the perfect setting. So sad how these trucks are slugs in stock form.

Not sure if I will keep both, might just keep the PC since it's faster to un-hook for dealership visits.

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
yep when i got my 9 drive i had it set too high lol i was surprised how much the throttle was detunded from the factory

OP
OP
BlownGP

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I'm wondering if the cheap one from one place on here is good?

Isn't there a cheap on amazon now?

I still have the same setup on my truck and just keep the pulsar in stock unless I want to race somebody or pass somebody quick.

I did have one issue coming home from where it went into limp and through engine light. I plugged in my scan tool and it wasn't to do with the Throttle body not getting a signal. So I checked under the hood and everything looked fine. Cleared it, started the truck back up and it's been find everything.