Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CG2742

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1. No.
2. It just takes the lag out of throttle response. No HP gains at all.

Instead of hitting the throttle and... ... ...now it goes...
You hitthethrottleanditgoes.
I believe someone did a dyno run with the pc and without on you tube. The pc did add a few hp numbers but it also hit the Higher hp earlier. Seemed to show it being better on a dyno. But it was set to highest setting for this as well.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
1. No.
2. It just takes the lag out of throttle response. No HP gains at all.

Instead of hitting the throttle and... ... ...now it goes...
You hitthethrottleanditgoes.
I see they've started making a keyboard PC... :happy175:

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I believe someone did a dyno run with the pc and without on you tube. The pc did add a few hp numbers but it also hit the Higher hp earlier. Seemed to show it being better on a dyno. But it was set to highest setting for this as well.

A synergistic effect? lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see they've started making a keyboard PC... :happy175:

It attaches at the PEBKAC. :gr_grin:

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Sport Night Edition
Engine
I made it one day in the new truck before ordering the PC lol. I'll report back on how it works with ET.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I admit that it may be just because I've never used it, but even based on the PC website, the PC does nothing more than adjust response. IOW, if you normally take .5 seconds to punch it from 0 to 50% the PC artificially changes it to take only .25 seconds??

I would be very interested to see dyno run runs stock vs PC as I can't see it being the slightest bit difference other than a microscopic difference at tip-in.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For anyone interested in a Pedal Commander contact me for a quote. We have them in stock for 4th and 5th gen RAMs for any motor, Cummins included!

Truckin19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I admit that it may be just because I've never used it, but even based on the PC website, the PC does nothing more than adjust response. IOW, if you normally take .5 seconds to punch it from 0 to 50% the PC artificially changes it to take only .25 seconds??

I would be very interested to see dyno run runs stock vs PC as I can't see it being the slightest bit difference other than a microscopic difference at tip-in.

Totally see where you are coming from and I thought the same. However, once I got it that (Little Bit) of difference really puts a smile on your face. I know the truck doesn't have any more HP/TQ, but not having that lag and getting off it's A** is SOO nice!

Truckin19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
For anyone interested in a Pedal Commander contact me for a quote. We have them in stock for 4th and 5th gen RAMs for any motor, Cummins included!

Got my PC from Nick and he was great to work with! Communication was clear and prices were hard to beat. I intend to purchase my RL oil from him in the future as well! Thanks again Nick!

P.S. Almost have the Muffler delete installed, but ran out of time last night. SOO excited to hear the 6.4L sound like a true V8!
Truckin

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got my PC from Nick and he was great to work with! Communication was clear and prices were hard to beat. I intend to purchase my RL oil from him in the future as well! Thanks again Nick!

P.S. Almost have the Muffler delete installed, but ran out of time last night. SOO excited to hear the 6.4L sound like a true V8!
Truckin

Was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! You are going to love the Solo delete. Makes the 6.4 sound like a beast but still tame enough for daily driving!

BBhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After a few days withe the PC I can say I love it. The truck feels really good on the sport mode. Thats probably were ill be leaving it most. Thanks again nick@gotexhaust!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After a few days withe the PC I can say I love it. The truck feels really good on the sport mode. Thats probably were ill be leaving it most. Thanks again nick@gotexhaust!

Great to hear!!! You're welcome!

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Totally see where you are coming from and I thought the same. However, once I got it that (Little Bit) of difference really puts a smile on your face. I know the truck doesn't have any more HP/TQ, but not having that lag and getting off it's A** is SOO nice!

I can imagine it.

I just wish that Whipple would put a kit together for the '20s now that the '21s are in production.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to Nick@GotExhaust for hooking me up with a PC. I installed myself (easy) and have it set at Sport +2. Yes, it makes a difference with throttle response.