Phone holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joy360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's the best phone holder that you are using. We have 2018 Ram 2500 with the third front seat. I just ordered the Pro clip that mounts to the dash. Just curious what others have come up with. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Iron Outlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I need one for running GPS on my phone. We arent supposed to touch our phones anymore when driving with new hands free law.

I bought the biggest one Walmart had and my note 8 in a case wouldnt fit. Took it back and havent tried another one ye .

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i got a cupholder phone mount with an arm on bestbuy.ca. i love it! it works with it's clamp for my phone in a billfold style case, it was inexpensive and i can easily move it from my work vehicle to the ram as needed. i really bought it for my work truck as i got tired on my phone sliding off my seat. I use it to play music and phone calls via a line in as my van does not have bluetooth. i'm very pleased with it. i don't mind some of the dash mount ones but many require attaching something to the back of my phone...and i've had so many window sucker types where the mount falls off while i'm driving and scares the F out of me, never mind the distraction from driving. so this is a perfect solution for me.

Flaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017, 2005, 2019
Engine
5.7, 8.3, 6.7
-Weather tech phone cup holder
-iOttie on Best Buy-Amazon

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I keep my phone in its belt case and just use the features via having it paired via Bluetooth.

Aces and 8s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Penstar 3.6L
I've had luck in the past with vent mount types. Haven't got anything for the truck yet though. Was hoping to open this thread and see a ton of member examples of what they're running, but no dice yet.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've had luck in the past with vent mount types. Haven't got anything for the truck yet though. Was hoping to open this thread and see a ton of member examples of what they're running, but no dice yet.

@Aces and 8s well...ask and you shall receive. i assume they have them at best buy usa too. cheap and works. there's tons of these around. amazon, hardware stores, electronic stores. all same concept pretty much:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...se-button-for-iphone-x-xr-xs-max-s10/13201365

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
^^^yep. I suspect my wife has tried every one out there. Got her the one above at Amazon. She thinks I am brilliant. (really is a good quality, effective holder) Fitz

Cargasm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve got the iottie one touch from amazon as well. Mounted on the center console so the phone is just in front of the transfer case selection knob. I’m happy with it. Way better than just throwing it in the cup holder like I was doing before. Only thing is how well the sticky suction cup sticks but that can be good or bad, I had to pry mine off with a plastic card first time I placed it down and wanted to readjust it.

David776895

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I keep my phone in its belt case and just use the features via having it paired via Bluetooth.
How do you use navigation from your bluetooth? If I want to use my phone for navigation, I have to turn my phone's bluetooth off so I can hear the directions.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Amazon search sunglasses visor holder. I use them for my safety glasses/regular prescription glasses when I’m changing them out for work. Works wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I keep it inside the console on charge and use bluetooth. Use a Garmin stuck to the windshield when I need navigation. Not a fan of Google navigation. It gets lost and thinks I'm on surface streets near the freeway when I'm on the freeway and yells out commands to make a U-turn, or take an onramp etc when I'm doing 70 on the freeway. The Garmin is pretty dependable.

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It's hard to beat a standalone GPS. Garmin, of course is the best.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What's the best phone holder that you are using. We have 2018 Ram 2500 with the third front seat. I just ordered the Pro clip that mounts to the dash. Just curious what others have come up with. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
weather tec has a very nice one goes in the cup holder,also can be moved from vehicle to vechile. You can also charge the phone in the holder ,I think its a nice set up

Dfault

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
iotti makes an amazing mount and there are two versions of it. One is the regular suction cup but it has extra adhesive on it so that it won't fall off under any condition and the other one is a vent mount and both come with the wireless charging option.

I use them both in my big rig but not in my truck since I don't have a 3rd row seat my truck came with the cell phone holder

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought Iottie with QI charging built into it, SO much better to not have to plug you phone in all the time, and jsut set it in the holder. I will eventually figure a way to bury the cable behind the dash. Little expensive at +/- $50, but worth it for QI charging, non QI charging is about $25 and still a great phone holder.

Bought mine on Amazon, put a warranty claim in for something that wasn't even there issue ( i had switched a base piece), and the didn't question a thing, just sent a full replacement next day.

https://www.iottie.com/