Plasti Dip Done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamakazi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l v8
looks good...... i did all my chrome emblems all around my truck even my grill.. it holds up really good ive taken my truck to car washes and it still looks like i just did it..

shostopper17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
thanks for the help guys once the weather gets a bit warmer I am gonna do them up and do a gloss finish along with some of the dodge badges around the truck. Pics will be up soon

OP
OP
jtoscano19

jtoscano19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ahhh all you plastidip guys, how do you clean the rims without the plastidip coming off. the other day I sprayed them with some black magic tire shiner and it ate right thru the paint. I had to take the wheel off and repaint it.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys if you want a gloss look plastidip now sells a product called glossifier

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
looks sick, with frequent trip on the trail with my truck every now and then ill get a scuff on the bumpers and almost always on the rims, quick easy fix just another coat and its all good, i also plasti dipped my tails and it came out really good, gotta love that plasti dip:D

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks good bro!

shostopper17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ahhh all you plastidip guys, how do you clean the rims without the plastidip coming off. the other day I sprayed them with some black magic tire shiner and it ate right thru the paint. I had to take the wheel off and repaint it.

What i have learned is more coats the better, Ive done 5 coats on my tires, emblems, and exhuast tips. I preped the tire really good with soap, water, and some goo gone.