Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I told you guys Danny is the man and can set you up with what you need. Take this thread for example @Underground Lighting has been very responsive and they are a preferred vendor on this forum so invest in a decent set of lights and not the eBay specials. LED Tv’s only come with a 1 year warranty and manufacturers say TV’s last for 3-5 years. Just to put it in perspective with other investments we all buy

Tims RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 R/T RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interested in Low's and possibly High's

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
@Underground Lighting Do these LED headlights have issues with the 2015 RAM? I don’t know why 2015 was singled out but I guess it is some sort of issue. Thanks.
If they work please PM quote for lows and highs (for Quads)
Regards

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I would also like to know I have a 2015 big horn

I installed low beams yesterday. I also turned on HID Present with AlfaOBD. I did not get to drive it around yet but I did start the truck and let it idle with the lights on while I did some cleanup work. They never flickered or shut off in the half hour they were on. I went out after dark to move the truck and the lights do look like they have a great pattern. I will check alignment some time this week and I will report back when i get some time with them.