Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
First drive today with the new @Underground Lighting LED headlights. First impression is very nice. Bright and even pattern. I adjusted them after work and I think I may have gone a little too low after reading @Quick_Shifter adjustment instruction in this thread. I will tweak them up a bit tomorrow to see how they look.

USMarine1171

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What would I be looking at to go completely LED? High, low, fogs, brake lights, front/rear turn lights, 3rd brake, and reverse? What kind of Black Friday deal can you do? Thanks.

r84boomer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie 4X4
I got off the phone earlier today with Danny. What a stand up guy!!! I have modifystreet aftermarket housings and Hikari led bulbs. Was discussing his led lights. NEVER did he try and push his lights on me. Had me send pics of bulb area so he could check if I installed correctly. Keep in mind this was on a Sunday and on products he doesn’t sell. He even followed up to ensure I got everything put back together correctly. Truly great customer service. Thanks again Danny and if my bulbs don’t work out I definitely will buy from you!!!

ozzydg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do these headlights reduce power for the DRL feature if so can you send me price for 2018 Ram 1500 wo/projection quad lights thanks I see 15% off for xmas Thank You

Underground Lighting

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

SSK0322

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Interested in a quote for the highs, lows and fogs on a 2016 Express.

Yaple57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump. Looking to see how everyone's doing and how they like the leds. I wanna pull the trigger but I read about other leds and having to do this and that to make it all work. These seam to be a true plug and play and good output.