Poll: did your ram classic come with carpet floor mats?

Did your ram classic come with carpet floor mats for free?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuschLatte420

chill water by day, drink beer by night
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 classic tradesmen crew cab 6’4 box
Engine
5.7L NON E-TORQUE 3.92 gears 4x4
Somehow the dealer didn’t know but they sell 100’s of trucks when I called? Probably taking delivery in winter so if it doesn’t I wanna show up with them.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
All new cars, come with mats as part of the price and most if ordered have optional alternative floor mats. Having bought several dozen cars over 45 plus years of driving, only used cars may not come with floormats. A new car should. For example, My new 2022 jeep wrangler came with mats and I ordered the optional rubber jeep mats, so I ended up with 2 sets.

If they were not included ask for the build sheet to see if they are there. I can envision a scenario where they might end up somewhere else

The only option, I could imagine that might not come with mats is the one that the vehicle has rubber flooring.

I bought a ramcharger back in 1987 that had rubber flooring and it did not come with mats. However that was a while ago.

My opinion

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck came with front and rear rubber floor mats not carpet ones. It was not special ordered, I just bought it off the lot.

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Somehow the dealer didn’t know but they sell 100’s of trucks when I called? Probably taking delivery in winter so if it doesn’t I wanna show up with them.
My loaded to the nuts regular cab Sport has carpeted floor mats,i would imagine they're available for the longer cab models to.

OP
OP
BuschLatte420

BuschLatte420

chill water by day, drink beer by night
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 classic tradesmen crew cab 6’4 box
Engine
5.7L NON E-TORQUE 3.92 gears 4x4
Thanks for the reply’s, just weird that a dealer wouldn’t know and all of the trucks on the lot did not have floor mats in them. I thought they would atleast wanna try to keep the carpet clean when moving them around.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Even if they do……. Invest in a set of Husky Mats.

Totally worth every penny :waytogo:

ColesRAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
In 50+ years of car buying, I can not remember a new car that came without floor mats. And they were all carpet. My used 2020 RAM 1500 that i got this July, came with factory carpeted floor mat, nice and in good condition. I replaced them with Husky weather mats, but that was my decision.

18harvest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2020 classic tradesman came with carpet floor mats..I will check the sticker and see if it was part of the sxt package or standard.i know my 18 harvest had all weather mats as part of the harvest package.

Luau_Pig

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Even if they do……. Invest in a set of Husky Mats.

Totally worth every penny :waytogo:

Mine came with Ram rubber rear mats in the rear only. Sold that and got the Husky liner. Way better fit and function.