Potential new owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
check car gurus, pretty close in price. Like I said, see if you can't them to pay for a warranty, maybe suggest that you have checked new pricing and might consider new, and see if they come down a bit.

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
check car gurus, pretty close in price. Like I said, see if you can't them to pay for a warranty, maybe suggest that you have checked new pricing and might consider new, and see if they come down a bit.

You can pay full price anywhere and get the options you really want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Asking price is never the final price just like your fist offer is never your best offer.

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Point being, unless it’s an exceptionally unique vehicle it’s better to identify the exact equipment you’re looking for.

OP
OP
P

polot21200

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Hey all well I decided not to go look at that Ram after all. With that being said I should be picking up a brand new
2019 RAM 1500 Classic Big Horn crew cab with the 26s package on friday. Basically it has everything in it except for leather and a sunroof. Got it in bright white which I'm thrilled about easier to keep clean.

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all well I decided not to go look at that Ram after all. With that being said I should be picking up a brand new
2019 RAM 1500 Classic Big Horn crew cab with the 26s package on friday. Basically it has everything in it except for leather and a sunroof. Got it in bright white which I'm thrilled about easier to keep clean.

Welcome to the table!

How much?

OP
OP
P

polot21200

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
How much?

After all the discounts and all that. Went down from 47k to 36k. Even though it's a 2019 it's not the newer body style will this still be considered a 4th Gen or a 5th gen because I want to look for a used topper for it

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After all the discounts and all that. Went down from 47k to 36k. Even though it's a 2019 it's not the newer body style will this still be considered a 4th Gen or a 5th gen because I want to look for a used topper for it

Well done. Get the Max Care Warranty...probably not from the dealer.

dstryr

The one and only
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now that is stepping up! Way to go on the '19 and come back on Friday with pics!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
WELCOME and Congrats on your new RAM :) FYI if you do not post any pictures of your new RAM that means you never got it lol... Again Congrats and sounds like a good deal

OP
OP
P

polot21200

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Here's a picture of the truck. I'll post more details Friday I'm going after work

Screenshot_20190214-141545_Chrome.jpg

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nice. Good luck with it and welcome to the forum.

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Well if yopu've had three wranglers in the past (assuming they were all post-Willys, post-AMC - i.e. they were chryslers/FCAs) then you already know about the shoddy quality that is all things Chrysler/FCA. Yet we buy em anyway...

We own a wrangler and a Ram 1500. Issues with both of em. But i'd buy em again anyways. Because Jeep life, and b/c the Fords aint no better anyway. And who wants a featureless silverado???

But yeah, FCA qual sux.

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
New guy here saying hello. Looking at buying my first Dodge Ram pretty excited. I currently have a midsize truck and I need a full size truck more and more especially with a cap on the back have a huge German Shepherd so the cat will be a lifesaver and interior saver and I found this beauty. I'm not new to Chrysler products I had three Jeep Wranglers back in the day before. I'm currently looking at this Dodge Ram I'm going on Wednesday to test drive it and if the numbers work out I'll be driving it home. It seems like a decent price for the truck anything I should watch out for or look at like I said I've never owned a Dodge Ram before. I'm trading in a 2017 Tacoma TRD off-road double cab I love the truck but I just need a full size.

https://www.tommasanoford.com/used/...30a0e0ae74d0e9884d1f57191.htm?searchDepth=1:1

Question. What's a DODGE Ram??? There's no such thing. They're just Ram now. (Have been for a number of years)

Ken226

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Question. What's a DODGE Ram??? There's no such thing. They're just Ram now. (Have been for a number of years)

It's what people who don't give enough of a **** about Fiats internal politics to pay attention to their naming preferences, still call these trucks.

But, i suspect you already knew that ;)

I knew what kind of truck he was referring to.

I'm joking, of course. I finally got used to calling it Ram, but still see dropdowns on lots of websites that make you select Dodge as the make, then Ram as the model. Even on my 2013 model.

Last edited:

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Congrats OP and yes it is considered a 4th and a nice one at that. :)

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
It's what people who don't give enough of a **** about Fiats internal politics to pay attention to their naming preferences, still call these trucks.

But, i suspect you already knew that ;)

I knew what kind of truck he was referring to.

I'm joking, of course. I finally got used to calling it Ram, but still see dropdowns on lots of websites that make you select Dodge as the make, then Ram as the model. Even on my 2013 model.

LOL, yup, I hear ya there. Too funny. I went to inquire about some after market parts for my truck, and the person helping me couldn't find anything for Dodge Ram...his co-worker had to point out, "look the stuff up under Ram". I didn't click in either, until the other guy pointed it out