Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
You guys are saying you don't have these? Because I didn't add them, they would have come stock?
Yeah. If you have a PW you got em. I have a normal 2500 hd. I don’t have them. Been pondering the idea of tossing them in. If I can find em for cheap haha.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Yeah. If you have a PW you got em. I have a normal 2500 hd. I don’t have them. Been pondering the idea of tossing them in. If I can find em for cheap haha.

I don’t have a part number for you, but you’d be looking for the entire radius arm assembly, not just the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I don’t have a part number for you, but you’d be looking for the entire radius arm assembly, not just the link.

Haha that’s one thing I haven’t tried. I keep scouting salvage yards hoping to find a pw. Only seen one and by the time I found it she was long gone the whole thing lol

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would be more apt to put the word out on pw forums that you are looking for a set. There are some suspension kits which replace them all together, so there may be a few collecting dust in someones garage or attic.

I can only imagine what one would cost from the dealer LOL.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I would be more apt to put the word out on pw forums that you are looking for a set. There are some suspension kits which replace them all together, so there may be a few collecting dust in someones garage or attic.

I can only imagine what one would cost from the dealer LOL.
Tell ya what. Grab you a new suspension and send me your links lololol:anitoof: ya know if I’d go get a pw I could solve all these problems too.

dogman1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm more of a lurker, but I wanted to add a few pics to the gallery in case anyone wanted to see a certain look or piece of equipment.

I am the second owner of the truck, which is a 2018 with power seats, luxury package, tow mirrors, 8.4" Uconnect, park sensors and remote start. If you are on Expedition Portal, then you have seen the original build thread.

When I bought the truck, the following upgrades had already been accomplished - pretty much all of them I would have done had I started with a stock Power Wagon:

-Thuren 1.5" front springs
-Method Racing Vex 18x9" wheels
-Toyo Open Country R/T 37x13.5x18" tires (with full spare)
-Dethloff skid plate
-Factor 55 Flatlink
-Baja Design lights in the fog pockets and ditch mounts
-Snugtop Super Sport topper
-plus a handful of other minor mods

I continued the progression with the following additions:

-White Knuckle Offroad sliders
-CargoGlide 1500XL bed slide
-Wilco bed mount tire carrier (mounted to the CargoGlide)
-Bushwacker Extend-a-fender fender flares
-AEV Procal (fixed speedo mismatch and TPMS with the bigger tires)
-Lock'er Down console safe
-Bayou Goat Mounts triple mount
-MobArmor Tabnetic ipad mount
-Assorted items for recovery

Future:
-stereo upgrade (6 speaker set up is horrible and a front camera would be nice)
-more lighting front and rear
-Rhino Rack on top of Snugtop

The pics:

ram11.jpg

ram12.jpg

ram09.jpg

ram10.jpg

ram06.jpg

ram07.jpg

ram15.jpg

ram02.jpg

ram05.jpg

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I'm more of a lurker, but I wanted to add a few pics to the gallery in case anyone wanted to see a certain look or piece of equipment.

I am the second owner of the truck, which is a 2018 with power seats, luxury package, tow mirrors, 8.4" Uconnect, park sensors and remote start. If you are on Expedition Portal, then you have seen the original build thread.

When I bought the truck, the following upgrades had already been accomplished - pretty much all of them I would have done had I started with a stock Power Wagon:

-Thuren 1.5" front springs
-Method Racing Vex 18x9" wheels
-Toyo Open Country R/T 37x13.5x18" tires (with full spare)
-Dethloff skid plate
-Factor 55 Flatlink
-Baja Design lights in the fog pockets and ditch mounts
-Snugtop Super Sport topper
-plus a handful of other minor mods

I continued the progression with the following additions:

-White Knuckle Offroad sliders
-CargoGlide 1500XL bed slide
-Wilco bed mount tire carrier (mounted to the CargoGlide)
-Bushwacker Extend-a-fender fender flares
-AEV Procal (fixed speedo mismatch and TPMS with the bigger tires)
-Lock'er Down console safe
-Bayou Goat Mounts triple mount
-MobArmor Tabnetic ipad mount
-Assorted items for recovery

Future:
-stereo upgrade (6 speaker set up is horrible and a front camera would be nice)
-more lighting front and rear
-Rhino Rack on top of Snugtop

The pics:

ram11.jpg

ram12.jpg

ram09.jpg

ram10.jpg

ram06.jpg

ram07.jpg

ram15.jpg

ram02.jpg

ram05.jpg
That triple mount is sweet, might have to look into that on especially since I already have one mob armor mount and was looking to add a second for a tablet for GPS maps

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Nice rig but holy ****, $985 a month! That's almost my mortgage payment. Also just a heads up these trucks do not like a heavy negative offset wheel. You will probably have to do some serious trimming of the pinch weld and plastic at the rear of the front fender Wells. Especially if you plan on running 37s

The rough country 4.5” lift kit for the power wagon is made specifically for this truck and 37” tires

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Thanks. I’ve had the hi lift there for a while now. The shovel and axe were an afterthought. I had one of those smittybilt folding shovels and broke it the first time I went to use it. Figured I’d get something a little more robust this time.

Never broke a military entrenching tool (folding shovel) try those?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
The rough country 4.5” lift kit for the power wagon is made specifically for this truck and 37” tires
The rough country lift is nowhere near capable enough for people who use their power wagons as they are intended, the shocks will blow out and you’ll still be dragging the same components on the ground as if you had done a Thuren lift from the start.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Didn't realize you were lifting it. But as IRSmart said you might really want to look into using thuren stuff. They are pretty much the standard for PW suspension components. You could just do their 1.5" leveling springs and a +18 to +27 offset wheel and have 37's with no rub. Wheel the crap outta it and be confident crap won't break. Not trying to tell ya what to do, just giving you other options. Especially if you plan on doing any wheeling in the beast.