Powerstop brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
In no way shape or form, trying to be a **** ... But for future ref, they are “brakes” ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
APPsBeast

APPsBeast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have them on my truck since April and theyre amazing. Great brakes for the price.

I don’t tow at all, is it overkill to still get the tow ones? I see it as your just getting high quality pads, after all there the ones best made for trucks in particular right?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don’t tow at all, is it overkill to still get the tow ones? I see it as your just getting high quality pads, after all there the ones best made for trucks in particular right?
Not at all, they're just a good quality brake package at a good price. The rotors are zinc coated so they won't rust quickly like a lot of other rotors out there and they just give a nice solid brake pedal feel.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I’ve had them for over a year on my truck with 0 issues. I went with the Z36 package front and back because my truck is lifted and I tow a boat off and on and they have not let me down. They would be overkill for a stock truck especially if you don’t tow and don’t have oversized tires, but is overkill ever really a bad thing when it comes to braking or horsepower?? Lol. I put Powerstop brakes on all of my customers’ vehicles and never have an issue with them. I highly recommend them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee955i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry, no info on those pads, but I just put the powerstop Z23 package on my Challenger and like them a lot so far!

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Ive had the base kit f&r (not slotted) for about a month now, I like the initial bite, quietness and just looks like a quality product imo

blue ghost

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 sport
Engine
hemi 5.7
I put EBC brakes on and about 5 months took them off do to warping, I put these on and they are great, lasting longer and so far no warping, now put them pn my Jeep.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the Power stop Z17 kit in my 14 Durango. I don't like drilled anything in my rotors. they were quiet but to my surprise the pads threw out a lot crap considering they're supposed to be ceramic.

I have the Brakebest blanks Rotors in the RAM from oreally with Wagner severe duty semi metallic pads front and rear. Best pads I've had in the RAM so far and I can have front and rear set from Amazon for $70 :) they're quiet and they're a lot cleaner in my wheels than the powerstop ceramics.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had the Z36 kit on my truck for almost 2 years and I'd buy them all over again. I get almost zero dust from them and have no complaints at all.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the Z36 towing kit on my truck. Brakes bite hard and work wonderfully. I'll buy them again.