PW7 paint code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2011 Ram Laramie says my truck is bright white pw7 paint,I have bought some touch up paint and some color match off the shelf stuff.I have also had a paint shop mix me the PW7 code paint but everytime its applied it is brighter than the truck.I have compared other bright with trucks and they are brighter.It doesn't look like the truck has been painted except the tailgate which is brighter than the truck.The shade difference is slight but noticeable.I have bought the stone white but thats doesn't match,seems I need a toned down stone white.I did find another color PWQ which is pearl white and that looks very close but its not my paint code.I found a truck online forsale that seems to having the exact same issue as I have,will try to post a pic.Notice the front clip fender to door and that is the exact issue I am running into.Anybody have this issue and have a solution?1647867848043_3241607_lg.jpg

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
2011 surely is going to have some fade. PW7 is a pretty easy paint code to mix.