Question on aftermarket wheel/tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all, Ive had my truck for just over a year now and have been tossing the idea around of getting a set of aftermarket wheels. My question is will this wheel/tire combo be a simple bolt on or is it something that I will need a leveling kit for? Im just looking to change the look of my truck up, not interested in lifting it at all. A leveling kit would be ok with me tho. Thank you!!!

wheels.jpg

FamilyWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That’s basically a factory set up. You won’t need A level or any modifications.

Nsmiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Rebob, so I’m late to the party here but did you get that package? I’m curious about the General Grabber tires. I recently bought a similar package but got the 20x9 -12 Ion 181 wheels… same grabber tires.. been having nothing but issues with everything feeling out of balance. I’ve had my local Trick Trucks rebalance twice and still at highway speeds i get a feeling like 1 or more of the wheels are not balanced.
Question, do you know what the hub bore of those Moto metal wheels are? This being my first truck, i didn’t know to look at hub bore when ordering and the Ions are 110 vs the trucks 77.8. I got spacers but no matter what, still wobble feeling.. feel like I wasted 2 grand….. can’t tell if its the wheels and the bore thing or if the grabbers are the issue……