Ram 2019 Differential Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hammer757

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seen a few things about the Diff covers.

Are the AEV diff covers good, and or overkill? Does this type have a weakness that the guard styles overcome? I also see AFE has one similar to AEV. Is the biggest drawback to these the need to replace seals and oil?

Does the Maple or Carlie have any pros or cons over the purple cranium style? Better slide on approach? Rocks get in through the spaces on the purple, to puncture/dent? I suspect this would be more like the golden BB than a true risk.

From what I can tell in the forum the purple cranium seems like the most popular. They do look like they are easy to install.

Is the ultimate running AEV with the purple cranium (if space allows)?

I'm leaning towards the purple cranium and just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Probably just overthinking it.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Seen a few things about the Diff covers.

Are the AEV diff covers good, and or overkill? Does this type have a weakness that the guard styles overcome? I also see AFE has one similar to AEV. Is the biggest drawback to these the need to replace seals and oil?

Does the Maple or Carlie have any pros or cons over the purple cranium style? Better slide on approach? Rocks get in through the spaces on the purple, to puncture/dent? I suspect this would be more like the golden BB than a true risk.

From what I can tell in the forum the purple cranium seems like the most popular. They do look like they are easy to install.

Is the ultimate running AEV with the purple cranium (if space allows)?

I'm leaning towards the purple cranium and just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Probably just overthinking it.

You are overthinking it.

Purple Cranium is good to go
Maple is good to go
Carli is good go

Pick your favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk