ram truck auxiliary panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramlife68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Can anyone tell me if I have to run a relay when adding lights to one of the five auxiliary switches thet came stock in my ram 2500 4th gen?...It looks like a direct plug in under the hood with its own fuse box...I was thinking direct plug into one of the 5 slots and the run a ground....however someone told me you have to run a relay....I thought it contained its own relay and I don't want to be redundant ....
thanks guys appreciate the help

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Owners manual should be able to tell you max amperage. I'd say each one has its own fuse that would be ur max amperage. So anything over the fuse amperage id use an amperage appropriate relay.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Can anyone tell me if I have to run a relay when adding lights to one of the five auxiliary switches thet came stock in my ram 2500 4th gen?...It looks like a direct plug in under the hood with its own fuse box...I was thinking direct plug into one of the 5 slots and the run a ground....however someone told me you have to run a relay....I thought it contained its own relay and I don't want to be redundant ....
thanks guys appreciate the help
The relays and fuses are all in there. You can rearrange the fuses however you want. HGFmfO9.jpg