Ready for Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fat frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Been following the articles on the new tuners available.
I own a 2012 4x4 QC with 5.7 hemi.
Only mods now and ever are the Airaid CAI and an 18 inch Magnaflow exhaust on true duals.
Can you set me up with what I need for a simple plug and play? Will Be doing some trailer towing in the near future.
Please advise as to exactly what I need to order and can I do it here?
Thanks in advance.

Are these tunes requiring 93 octane due to possible detenation due to timing advance? Isn't enough compression here to warrant it otherwise.
Also, do you take paypal?

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll send you a pm to get some specific info. But I can work up a 93 and 87 octane tune. The power maker is the 93 octane tune but with the throttle sensitivity change the 87 octane one responds much better than stock.

OP
OP
F

fat frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got your PM and went to your site and ordered the tuner. Please verify I ordered the righjt set-up.
Thanks in advance.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Sean what programmers do you sell and what are the prices. I have 09 HEMI Ram. I don't have too many add ons but can you make a custom 89 tune that would be good for towing too?

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Thanks JJ. I intend to do some lights some day haha

Last edited: