Rear Air bags for towing. What are you using????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PW636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just seeing what most are using for towing. Just looking to ad some additional support for towing. I have a 1 1/2 Rear leveling kit but want to ad air bags.

Any ideas.
Thanks.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Rear level kit? Does that lift or lower the rear end from stock height? Usually someone lifts the front suspension to level the truck.
If it lifts the rear, you can probably run any of usually rear helper airbags available. There is the Airlift 5000 and Timber Grove frame to axle airbags, both offer spacers for 2", 4" and 6" lifted trucks which you may not need. Both are no cut installation. The Airlift 1000 go inside the rear coil springs, their downfall is they need to be fully inflated before loading the truck.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Timber Grove ASAM

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

PW636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks for the input.
After emailing Timber Grove they seem to know what I need to get the job done on my PowerWagon with the 1.5 rear lift spacers.

Thanks again.

OP
OP
P

PW636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks for the help an input!!

Tim at Timber Grove was the great. He knew what I needed to get the job done right. 2016 PowerWagon with a 1.5 lift spacer.
Kit came with everything I needed. After a quick review of his install video I was able to install his airbag kit in 45 minutes from start to finish. Great quality product and his knowledge of what I needed was far above the rest.

I highly recommend. Timbergrove Airbags.

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do they limit suspension travel (extension and/or compression) at all?

wakemeup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
timbergroveenterprises.com.

Did you inquire or think about Daystar cradles? Curious what Timbergrove thinks of them. My installer talked me out of using them. He said I wouldn’t need them for a stock lift. That was his opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk