Rear Coil replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRivera1141

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have a single cab 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 I plan on dropping it 5/7 and replacing the rear springs with air bags and I been looking at timber grove Enterprises or ride tech. Does anyone have that setup? Also what would be a good compressor and air tank to run? I have no experience in air suspension so looking for any advice I can get. Thanks

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have a single cab 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 I plan on dropping it 5/7 and replacing the rear springs with air bags and I been looking at timber grove Enterprises or ride tech. Does anyone have that setup? Also what would be a good compressor and air tank to run? I have no experience in air suspension so looking for any advice I can get. Thanks
I have the Timber Grove 6" drop kit with their auto level compressor kit. It works great. I pull a 9k# trailer with 1200# tongue weight and the system works perfectly

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have the Timber Grove 6" drop kit with their auto level compressor kit. It works great. I pull a 9k# trailer with 1200# tongue weight and the system works perfectly

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I second that!