Rebel 12 Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yep, I just saw the tweet from Ram. Nice to see those high end options get added. I know if I could afford any one I wanted, I go for a Rebel with the 12" screen.

I just looked at the pictures & man it looks good.

Last edited:

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now if they just come out with an SRT version with about 480 hp or so it would be perfect.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well - your going to **** your self when you see what they offer.

Well I know about the rumored "this time its true" hellcat ram coming out in a few years. However, I don't think I'll be able to swing that when it comes out, so a mid level SRT would be great, either in the rebel or a sport package. Surely I'm not the only one that wants to see this?

It would be nice to have something to compete with GM's 6.2. I'm on the fence for when I need a new vehicle in a few years, but if ram ups the HP a little I'd definitely stick with them. Otherwise maybe an SRT Durango or Grand Cherokee.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I know about the rumored "this time its true" hellcat ram coming out in a few years. However, I don't think I'll be able to swing that when it comes out, so a mid level SRT would be great, either in the rebel or a sport package. Surely I'm not the only one that wants to see this?

It would be nice to have something to compete with GM's 6.2. I'm on the fence for when I need a new vehicle in a few years, but if ram ups the HP a little I'd definitely stick with them. Otherwise maybe an SRT Durango or Grand Cherokee.

There will be two variants.

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am curious to see all the specifics, but the Rebel 12 is a pretty compelling package for my needs. I really like the exterior of the Rebel, but like the additional tech available on the higher trims. the 5.7 Hemi and slight increases in paylow and towing for the 5th gen is just about perfect for my needs

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The new 19’ body style finally looks good. The Rebel has became a full on Luxury off-road capable truck now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There will be two variants.

Is that a fact? I didn't see anything about a mid level hp bump like that, only the full blown 700hp hellcat version (which even that, for me, is seeing is believing, at this point).

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The rumors claim a "base" TRX with a naturally aspirated 426 Hemi. Then comes the Hellcat version. When I first heard the 426 rumor, I couldn't figure out why. GM stopped using their 7.0 liter engine because of supposed emission rules. I didn't think a production 426 Hemi would do any better.

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
But can you get the reclining rear bench? That's what turned me away from a rebel

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The press release doesn't say specifically that the reclining rear seats are part of the package, but considering that leather seating is part of the package, I would think so.

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
Why does it gotta be leather to be reclining? So stupid

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I haven't seen anything that excludes the cloth seats from reclining, but all of the YouTube videos I've seen have been top trim models with leather & people show off the reclining seats. It would have been nice to have reclining seats for all crew cab models, but there is no handle on my rear seat.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The rumors claim a "base" TRX with a naturally aspirated 426 Hemi. Then comes the Hellcat version. When I first heard the 426 rumor, I couldn't figure out why. GM stopped using their 7.0 liter engine because of supposed emission rules. I didn't think a production 426 Hemi would do any better.

I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info.

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any pricing for this yet? Wondering if it is priced over the optioned limited, since the rebel 8.4 optioned is priced similar to a limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any pricing for this yet? Wondering if it is priced over the optioned limited, since the rebel 8.4 optioned is priced similar to a limited.

I haven't heard an official MSRP, but it's safe to say that if the 8.4 Rebel is nearly equivalent to a 12" Limited, the 12" Rebel will be more.

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can build the Rebel 12 now on the web site.

Ute4Life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't heard an official MSRP, but it's safe to say that if the 8.4 Rebel is nearly equivalent to a 12" Limited, the 12" Rebel will be more.
The rebel 12 is an additional $3k