Replacement tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Best option are BFG Rugged Terrain, by far the best and reasonable priced at various places. Put them on three different RAMs after **** canning the Goodyears, Michlens, and Coopers.

CYSTemrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 liter
Michelin AS will last over a decade but not good for off pavement so I always switch to studded winters when required early winter.

Ramcharger84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Big Horn crew
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The last set I had on my Ramcharger were Pirelli Scorpions. Loved them. That's what I'll be getting when the Wranglers are done.

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
When the fabulous Goodyear wear out early what tires did you go with and do you like them?
I have less than 25k on mine and looks like I might need new ones before winter. Fine for summer but don't want to push it for winter. 2017 long horn 20in

Are you flat out kidding me?? Dude, this is personal opinion. NOT something to be asked on a forum.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Are you flat out kidding me?? Dude, this is personal opinion. NOT something to be asked on a forum.

Lol ... 322 Threads out there askin what tires to buy, with no info about the truck, or how they intend to use it ... And not one of them has read a single review on Tire Rack ... Just tell me what to do ... Kills me ... Do your research, narrow it down to 3 tires, and then ask the group for opinions ... Of course, you narrow it down to 3, and inevitably a fourth of the responses will give you options 4, 5, 6, and so on ... It’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk