Rwalk's 2012 Outdoorsman Bully's Performance Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Rwalk, who did your gear install and what was the original quote? Just got my ram and need to find a shop in MA to do a 4.56 install.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Its looks badass man, good job. Its hard to imagine how tall it is but the measurements say it all. My rear is 47" so holy cow thats a big one hehe. Any problems getting in? Obviously parking garages are out but can you still get thru McDonald's? Lol

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^Awesome!

I'd like to know roof height. That thing had to be up there.

Those clearance bar is quite high. I was able to clear it with much room.
Was not an issue.

But would be funny to snap a pic with that.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My only struggle is bank drive thru's or pharmacies with the tube thing. The people look at me funny haha.

By the way, did you happen the measure the tires now that theyre on the truck? Just curious on the actual height and width. You did a good job figuring what tires and wheels and offset would work for this setup.

OP
OP
rwalk

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Rwalk, who did your gear install and what was the original quote? Just got my ram and need to find a shop in MA to do a 4.56 install.

I had it done at Mitchell Differential in Shrewsbury, and it was right around $2300 because these 4th gens suck to swap gears on. I didn't have the best experience with the shop, but everyone else seems to have great reviews for them.

Its looks badass man, good job. Its hard to imagine how tall it is but the measurements say it all. My rear is 47" so holy cow thats a big one hehe. Any problems getting in? Obviously parking garages are out but can you still get thru McDonald's? Lol

They've got pretty high clearances but reaching down to get the food might be tough!

^^Awesome!

I'd like to know roof height. That thing had to be up there.

I've yet to actually take a tape measure to it, but based on some calculations of my previous height and the new lift I added, it's probably close to 7'4"

My only struggle is bank drive thru's or pharmacies with the tube thing. The people look at me funny haha.

By the way, did you happen the measure the tires now that theyre on the truck? Just curious on the actual height and width. You did a good job figuring what tires and wheels and offset would work for this setup.

I had to reach really far for the bank drive through before, now it's out of the question.

The tires measure about 38.25" tall with 25psi and the weight of the truck on them. I've yet to measure width though, I'll see if I can get that this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
How many banks did you rob to fund this? Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I mean hell I work 50+ hours a week and still couldn't afford this lol.

Sent from the interwebs using 1's and 0's

OP
OP
rwalk

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
More measurements:

Tire tread width 12"
Tire actual width 14"