Sirius Radio Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitch209

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
2022 Ram 3500 Sirius radio got error, (No Satellite sirius channel 1) .... Spent 2 hours on the phone with Sirius, NOTHING HELPED.. Someone recommended resetting the radio. Push the volume and channel knobs simultaneously for about 10 seconds. Radio goes black and BINGO, all is fine again. Strongly recommend this fix before you have the dealer tear your headliner or dash out looking for a loose wire, which would have been my next option. Good Luck

DooganDazs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the same problem twice on my 2022 Ram 2500. Dealer service guy showed me the procedure to reset, but only needed to hold the volume knob for 10 seconds to reset. He also said that it is an issue with Uconnect 5 software and not the unit. They were replacing the radio, but the replacements were having the same issue. So they are on hold to fix and waiting on a software update. He said to check back in a few weeks...

DooganDazs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All, I contacted Ram Cares and they informed me that an updated Technical Service Bulletin was released on 8 June to update some of these radio issues. I had the dealer flash mine yesterday. If you let your dealer know the TSB number, they can look it up for you.

Attachments

• RamCares1.png
    RamCares1.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 31
  • RamCares2.png
    RamCares2.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 32

Tsnowdon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.8L
2022 Ram 1500 classic… same issue!! Radio appears to be working fine Sirius XM keeps quitting. I’ve only had the truck since October and the only thing that has fixed it has been resetting the unit to factory as far as I’m concerned there Hass to be something wrong with a component in the factory stereo or a reset would not fix it.. just my opinion seems to be a Ram issue