Slight things wrong...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hate tilting mirrors..........could never get used to it on any car I've ever owned. I'm not even sure if it's working on my truck (lol ) .............with 360 camera, it's definitely not needed anyway.

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like the left side of the bed is slightly lower.

Gas tank?

Noticed it on a couple other trucks on various lots.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I found an issue last night that was a bit disturbing. 9 hour drive home, half in the dark on two lanes. The auto dimming brights, did not auto dim.

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The first time I backed out of my garage I thought my camera was ***** because he might vision camera looks so weird in the daylight.

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Not an issue but I haven’t been impressed with the charging speed of the USB C ports. I purchased two new cables for my iPhone just for that purpose lol. Also that gap above the front bumper at the corners is quite large.

I had the issue of the usb ports not charging fast enough. On trips I would run the Waze map app on my phone and the usb wouldn't charge fast enough to keep up. I found that it kept switching to "downloading files" instead of charging. (What files it was downloading I don't know). Solution: Got a cable that is for charging only, not data. That solved it for me. You can't tell the difference by looking at them. I checked each of my cables by hooking them to the phone and my laptop to find which ones were capable of transferring files and which weren't. Then I labeled them accordingly. I have an Android phone but I assume things are the same on iphone.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found an issue last night that was a bit disturbing. 9 hour drive home, half in the dark on two lanes. The auto dimming brights, did not auto dim.

Are you sure they were turned on? Pretty sure there is a setting for that and you also have to activate the brights. Haven't tried on my truck, but they worked awesome on my '13.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Are you sure they were turned on? Pretty sure there is a setting for that and you also have to activate the brights. Haven't tried on my truck, but they worked awesome on my '13.
I actually went into the menu while driving and tried it several times. Worked wonderful on my 15. Was really disappointed as this is the first time I ever really needed the feature and it was broke.

Rich4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I believe my driver's side mirror hits the window when folding, but passenger does not.

I have not had an issue with the theme not persisting between starts, either in the car or by remote - however I do only use one of the keyfobs.

Mysteriously when I remote start, about every third time it honks 3 times instead of 2. I assume that I have not suddenly forgotten how to lock my doors, so I'm a little concerned about this.

Hi,
I have a 2019 Bighorn loaner today and its mirrors tap the glass when they fold in.

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Works great on my '19.
I actually went into the menu while driving and tried it several times. Worked wonderful on my 15. Was really disappointed as this is the first time I ever really needed the feature and it was broke.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well it goes to the dealer next wednesday so I will let them know. I have some fender cladding popping loose also. When it goes in the dash and window trim is being replaced. The dash has a bad spot in the leather and the drivers side window trim came off going down the interstate. This must be a Friday afternoon truck, maybe lunch time, lol!

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Dang I’m really sorry to hear this, but glad to see it’s being taken care of soo quickly.

MarvinK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.8
It’s not necessarily wrong, but I wonder why they did a 4G hotspot, rather than LTE. My AT&T LTE phone has 4x faster download and 10x faster upload. It’s not like LTE is new...

Dan89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I purchased my 2019 Limited about a month ago. I love the truck but also experiencing some issues. I have had my truck to the dealer once to get them resolved and have to take it back again. My first issue is I noticed after some overnight thunderstorms I got in my truck the next morning and there was moisture under the drivers side front and back floor mats. Carpet was damp from water leaking in the cab. Dealer found that one of the sunroof water drain tubes was plugged (not sure how that happens on a new truck). They corrected the problem but it rained yesterday and I had moisture again under drivers side front floor mat but back was dry this time. So part of the issue seems to be resolved since the back was dry this time but driver side front is still getting wet somehow.

My other issue is the upper glove box lights, one inside and one outside of the upper glove box stopped working. Dealer said the fixed a loose connection and they were working when I left the dealer but that lasted about and day and they are out again.

So back to the dealer it goes to hopefully get these resolved for good. I will let you all know how it goes.

Anyone else having these issues?

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only happened once so far but the 8.4" screen went black/stuck on the Ram logo one morning. after hitting the power button 10-15 times it finally reset and was back to normal. Just going to monitor it for now.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I take my truck in this Thursday for the “ squealing “ brakes deal. It will be my second time in and hopefully it’s the last. Truck has 2000 miles on it as an aside.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I take my truck in this Thursday for the “ squealing “ brakes deal. It will be my second time in and hopefully it’s the last. Truck has 2000 miles on it as an aside.

Let us know the result. I honestly do not want to take my truck to the dealer until I can take it and say this how to fix it.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Will do, but I’m sure I’m going to get the infamous “ could not replicate “ song lol.