Slight things wrong...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m using this as a way of compiling things as we find them not being as they should. This is not a complaint but rather a way for others to add if they also have this situation.

To start I’m at 1500 miles and the two things that happened are, my brakes are squealing and my ambient light housing under my pass front seat is dangling. Now I’m scheduled on Monday to see the dealership for another situation so at that point I will bring up the other (2) things. I’m loving what the truck has to offer and I know with new production comes new world problems lol.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
For the ambient light under the seat, someone probably just kicked it loose. It plugs into a bracket mounted under the seat

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
the auto-fold feature on my mirrors gets a mind of it's own on occasion. Sometimes when folding them in they will continue to make noise from the motor like it's not aware the job is done. You can see the mirrors twitch like they're still trying to close. I hear a slight whistle when I crack the driver side window and I think I've narrowed it down to the mirror gasket/seam where the folding action occurs.

*edit

I'd like to add that I am also loving this truck and expect some growing pains on an early production unit.

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only issue I have seen/heard is squeaking on the bench seat console if I place my arm anywhere but dead center on the console.

Doesn't bother me, but bothered the wife when I did it 10 times in a row to get a reaction lol.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Not an issue but I haven’t been impressed with the charging speed of the USB C ports. I purchased two new cables for my iPhone just for that purpose lol.

Also that gap above the front bumper at the corners is quite large.

dozer327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the auto-fold feature on my mirrors gets a mind of it's own on occasion. Sometimes when folding them in they will continue to make noise from the motor like it's not aware the job is done. You can see the mirrors twitch like they're still trying to close. I hear a slight whistle when I crack the driver side window and I think I've narrowed it down to the mirror gasket/seam where the folding action occurs.

*edit

I'd like to add that I am also loving this truck and expect some growing pains on an early production unit.

My mirror does the exact same thing. Sounds horrible too, its been at the dealer once for this and they have yet to resolve it. I go in next week.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Only issue I have seen/heard is squeaking on the bench seat console if I place my arm anywhere but dead center on the console.

Doesn't bother me, but bothered the wife when I did it 10 times in a row to get a reaction lol.

Lol, I do the same thing just to get that reaction from my wife.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Change to a new display theme does not stick on the dash display after a couple of engine starts. The center display is fine but the dash display reverts back to the default theme.

dozer327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Change to a new display theme does not stick on the dash display after a couple of engine starts. The center display is fine but the dash display reverts back to the default theme.

Im having the exact same problem as well.

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Where's the setting to the different display theme's? Have pictures of the different ones?

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When everyone’s mirrors are folded in are they right up against the glass also?

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Not mine, you’re making me want to keep mine open all the time.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Where's the setting to the different display theme's? Have pictures of the different ones?

In the settings menu/display/display themes. There are 5 different ones. Ram1 is default, Ram2 is blue, Ram3 is tan with Laramie Longhorn theme, Ram4 is tan with black leather theme (i think) and Ram5 is another red theme

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

My icons reset every so often as do my phone favorites. I am assuming Uconnect needs a flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk