Sold my 2012 Express and I made out OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dale_K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a 2012 Express regular cab in August 2012. The truck had a window sticker of just over $27k and I got a sweet deal of $20k when I bought it. True Blue with power accessories and a brake controller w/EVIC and LSD.

It was a very nice truck and I never had any problems. But I had too many vehicles and I really didn't need a pickup. I only put 8,300 miles on it in the past 15 months. I got a flyer in the mail from the dealer saying they needed used inventory. I didn't expect anything special but I visited the dealer today and they paid me $19.5k for the RAM. I owned the truck 15 months and put 8,300 miles and it only cost me $500. Kind of hard to believe actually.

Enjoy your trucks.

*tim*

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nothing wrong with that! My express had a window sticker of almost 35k and I paid 23k. Hopefully I can get out pretty good. I really want a crew cab standard bed

Nubster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish I could sell mine for what I paid so I could buy a different one in a different trim/color. I love the truck but red hasn't grown on me 100% yet and I really would like a few more bells and whistles.

smokinstorm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nothing wrong with that! My express had a window sticker of almost 35k and I paid 23k. Hopefully I can get out pretty good. I really want a crew cab standard bed

Wow, great deal you got on it. I paid right at sticker price for my Tradesman model. I actually paid more for my Tradesman than you paid for your Express.

willee51

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 SLT Crew 4x4, 8-spd, Cherry Red
Engine
V-6
Me to...........

I wish I could sell mine for what I paid so I could buy a different one in a different trim/color. I love the truck but red hasn't grown on me 100% yet and I really would like a few more bells and whistles.

Wish I could sell mine also, as its in the shop for the 6th warranty repair! At this point the dealer does not know weather its the transmission or the r-end!:mad:

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats! I just got an offer to 'upgrade' mine via Email.
It's 3 months old with 6,000 miles, I hardly need an upgrade!