Someone Is one Lucky SOB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
so it's 5:25am this morning wednesday july 14 2010 and someone is lucky there not dead...i walk out of my back door this morning with my laptop, lunch, work shirt and my Glock .45 go to my driver side door open it up and WTF....my door bairly opened...look inside and my seats are forward (i have a single cab) look back and my amp and sub's are gone bunch of other **** missing and my Ignition is all Fukken messed up around it where it looks like then tryed stealing my truck...cops come out take a report...as it get lighter out on my driver side door i notice the assholes shoved a screw driver under my Driver side door handle and fukked my door skin up scratched and messed up my paint all for some speakers, micro fiber rags and a little change...wtf is this world coming to, i work for my stuff why can't other people...and the bad thing is, is my truck was up between my house and the neighbors...and i see that they left there finger prints every where on the outside of my truck and noticed my center councle is tore and my seat on the D/S is ripped a little...calling the Detective Bureau later to see if they can take prints off my truck.....ya good morning to me. :shooter:

Last edited:

cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man I am sorry to hear about that. Gotta love the dead beats of the world!!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Just read your posts. it could happen anywhere. I'm awake on weekends, third shift worker. my dogs are hyper sensitive to anything outside, First bark and i'm outside in a heartbeat, eaa 9mm is my back up .Nobody ***** with my ride and survives. I will shoot to kill. Hard to sue someone from the coffin!!!

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Holy Hell!!! Why can't people live honest anymore. That really sucks bee. Hope they can track the prints and hope your insurance will fix your truck. Doubt it will replace your speakers but hey ya never know.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man this really sucks. I hope they catch the dirty ********. Have you called insurance yet?? Time for some Jimmi-jammers.

OP
OP
KillerBee2164

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
just filed my claim its under comprehensive deductable is $100 which kinda sucks but oh well...talked to a detective they are going to pull all the prints off both doors and run them...so hopefully i will find out who did it and sue there punk asses for my loss...the speakers and **** ya that sucks ass but what really ****** me off it that they ripped the hell out of my steering colum broke that and damaged the hell out of my door....

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good to hear they are actually going to come out and get prints for you. Hopefully they find them.

OP
OP
KillerBee2164

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
where my subs were

speakersv.png

where they pried they door what a screw driver

doordent.png

my ignition colum

ignition.png

dodgegirl05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
OMG..... that sucks!! hopefully they get the guys!!! I actually just read this morning that my bf caught someone in his truck last night but they managed to get away he would have kicked their ass if he did! hope they find out who dd it so u can kick their asses

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thats when you jam jimmy the car thief into a ditch. with a spade shovel upside the head!!!

OP
OP
KillerBee2164

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Thats when you jam jimmy the car thief into a ditch. with a spade shovel upside the head!!!

yeah....man this ****** me off....cant have **** nice now a day...if i would of caught them the sob would of been up in the hospital with no teeth and a concusion....but then me beating the **** out of him would of suied me and he would of won lol got to love then ****** fukken world man

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Well after the insurance, get an alarm. I prey for the opportunity too kill someone taken my ****. It may sound a bit Anti social, but this world has got me so pissed. Everyone is in a friggin hurry, Can't wait 5 seconds, They gotta cut you off. It's that me first mentality. And too rob someone's ride!!! that lowlife better not have his prints on file. If it were me. I would go to his crib, And rock that ******* too sleep!! With a cap in his ass!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 HEMI 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sorry to hear it Bee, hope it all works out for you. That really sucks when you work for a living and to have stuff and some low life, **** sucking ******** come and disrespect you by stealing and or messing up what you've worked hard for. Good luck with it man.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Jimmy Jammers go under the door handles and prevent the door to open like that person broke into your truck.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So I guess these trucks are easy too break into??

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
asshats!

Jimmy Jammers are a neat idea - I had them on my 08 (in fact......the are still in that truck - whoops), but a brick to the window will still allow access. (yes, Mike - I know it won't on your truck.......)

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Yeah they are easy to break into but luckly not alot of people know how to do it. Im glad I have the Sentry system on the truck so if someone breaks in atleast they cant steal the truck just unload it.