Strut and end link package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckman631

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7 K&N Cold Air Intake.
Looking to do some updating on front end. I was poking around looking at end links and came across this. Anyone have any thoughts. replacing these also looks like something I might be able to do myself. Aside from thoughts on quality, does the price seem good? I think with my current oem setup, I can replace the strut inside the spring or both. This looks like maybe it’s an all in one unit and it would need to be replaced with both a spring and a strut when one of them were to give out regardless if the other was still good. Yes? And if it is an all in one unit, does it impact ride quality?

Also, taking price into account and not wanting to spend a lot, my truck is at almost 100k and I would like to replace as much in front end as possible and also have dreams of going all out (bilstens to level, replace control arms with higher quality, zone lift etc but just can’t do it so no sense putting great struts in and level it when the bushings on the connections, control arms bushings, sway bar bushing etc are all needing to be replaced. And will be at least treating myself to the power stop drilled slotted all around.

im open to all thoughts. Thanks in advance.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are planning on replacing parts and possibly lifting in the future you may want to look at some higher quality parts. Kyb is a decent strut and should be fairly priced as something for a stock replacement. Or go straight to eibach or bilstein and save the money if buying parts again in the near future. Mevotech sells good parts as well for control arms. For end links I would go back with stock or a lot of people like suspensionMaxx links.